Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(16)Pittsburgh 82 - Louisville 77 (OT)
Final
UL should of won this...should have never went to overtime.
Gave it away,.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Gave it away,.

Your right but Im not complaining. I love seeing the red birds go down! :Cheerlead
Cards hung in this game. I just can't seem to figure them out to know if they will be a good team at the end of the season or not
Sosa's inability to hit free throws at the end give this game to a very scrappy Pitt team. Pitt refuses to quit and gets the win. Second game that the Ville has given away in the Big East. Being up as big as they were against Nova they should have won that game as well. The Cards just can't seem to finish games in the stretch.
Even though they lost this game which they should have won, Lville has improved. At the start of the year, they would have lost this one by 10+.
Nit?
Like I said there's no way Pitt loses at home to Louisville!
ha ha they lost again LMAO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Pitt...they wanted it more down the stretch...for ville to lead the whole game and to be up 6 with 35 seconds to go...they deserved to get beat...i am pleased with samardo and Knowles in this game...just didnt have much help
Ricky P has lost the last 2 games for them. This was coaching and not the players fault.
Samuels is playing great right now but lets have our guards shoot 50 3's!
Louisville has to hit 3's!!!louisville didnt shoot many forced 3's..
way to go pitt, you guys made my 2000 post feel good, i hope everybody beats the cards..
The cards gave up and let this one get away. They have a good team when shwopshire plays good.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal