Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(2) Kentucky Wildcats
94.87%
Auburn Tigers
5.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky @ Auburn 1/16
thoughts/predictions???

SEC Network - 4:00 pm
18-0 with minimal trouble
20 point cruise.
Easy. 20+
Cats 88-71 on the road..GO BIG BLUE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should I go? 2 hour drive for me....
Kentucky 81-65.
uk by 17
UK easy
Cats-88
Tigers-69
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the cats in this one..not by as many as everyone thiks though..ten point win for the cats 87-77
i am not too sure if kentucky will have any easy wins from here on out. conference play is always tough and now add to the "we beat an undefeated #2 ranked team" that will go on a resume for the NCAA tournament you are going to have a lot of teams playing with even more heart and desire than normal. i still think UK will win but we need to get over the thoughts that these will be cake walks.
theVILLE Wrote:I like the cats in this one..not by as many as everyone thiks though..ten point win for the cats 87-77
Then why did you vote for Auburn? Seriously man....
johnnyt Wrote:i am not too sure if kentucky will have any easy wins from here on out. conference play is always tough and now add to the "we beat an undefeated #2 ranked team" that will go on a resume for the NCAA tournament you are going to have a lot of teams playing with even more heart and desire than normal. i still think UK will win but we need to get over the thoughts that these will be cake walks.

I thought about this and I decided that a few rules came to mind for me:
1. UK is really good
2. Florida is a good team
3. UK beat Florida on the road by 12.
4. Florida is better than Auburn.

My prediction is UK by 17.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Then why did you vote for Auburn? Seriously man....

I seriously can't remember him voting for UK in ANY poll.

He votes against UK and then gets on the thread and says he thinks UK will win. Makes me laugh.

Where did i vote for auburn???if i did it was a complete mistake...

pretty sure i didnt vote...The only teams i voted would beat them is UNC UCONN, theVILLE, and Florida...i promise i didnt on auburn though!
theVILLE Wrote:Where did i vote for auburn???if i did it was a complete mistake...
Well when I saw there was one vote for Auburn I looked to see who it was and it has your name there. I really wasn't surprised...lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well when I saw there was one vote for Auburn I looked to see who it was and it has your name there. I really wasn't surprised...lol

i clicked on wrong team then, can a mod change that..i meant to vote for UK...I mean i may be crazy but to pick auburn over them is retarded!!lol
theVILLE Wrote:i clicked on wrong team then, can a mod change that..i meant to vote for UK...I mean i may be crazy but to pick auburn over them is retarded!!lol
That's funny.
Amun-Ra Wrote:That's funny.

seriously..why would i vote for auburn then say UK by 10?? I dont think they will get beat til the 26th now, when they travel to SC
theVILLE Wrote:pretty sure i didnt vote...The only teams i voted would beat them is UNC UCONN, theVILLE, and Florida...i promise i didnt on auburn though!

Don't forget Morehead State. Wink
Cats roll

c-a-t-s cats cats cats
tigers by 11
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Don't forget Morehead State. Wink

Lol, how soon we forget
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Don't forget Morehead State. Wink

No i was just giving you all a hard there:biggrin:
KY will get everyone's A game from now on but either way I still see them winning this one by double digits.... I'll say 83-71
The#23 Wrote:KY will get everyone's A game from now on but either way I still see them winning this one by double digits.... I'll say 83-71

:Thumbs: There will be players doubling their averages in every game UK plays this year. No cake walks. Not in the SEC. Go Cats!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Should I go? 2 hour drive for me....
it'll be hard to find cheap tickets now. i live in montgomery so you know i'm going. i got my tickets from auburn ticket office online with ease. then i looked onine lastnight and you could only get 1 upper level but ten minutes later they were all gone. but i got a good seat for only $20
Could get ugly!
theVILLE Wrote:pretty sure i didnt vote...The only teams i voted would beat them is UNC UCONN, theVILLE, and Florida...i promise i didnt on auburn though!

LOL, so you're always wrong? Just keep picking against the Cats please.