Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think basketball is fun to watch?
I just dont like the sport.
High school and college games are exciting and fun to watch if you have a rooting interest. Pro is terrible to watch. I can barely stand pro highlights even.
I love baseball but have to admit it is funner to play then watch and football is the same with all the huddles to let people rest (joke). Basketball is the best to watch for the speed of the game and the constent movement. the only sport faster is volleyball
Do I think Basketball is fun to watch? Does a big black bear poop in the woods? Listen if it were not for basketball my life would be just like a crispy creme jelly doughnut minus the filling. Just a doughnut:yikes:
LOL I like the doughnut.
"ACE" Wrote:LOL I like the doughnut.
i love to watch high school basketball its really fun to watch all the talent that these boys has
I agree with you overdrive. Why are you in this forum if you dont like the game?
basketball is one of the most exciting sports that u can watch because in basketball there is non stop action
I love watchin basketball and I've seen it played from on the court, on the bench, in the stands an on tv and its always fun to watch unless its a blowout.
"#_4" Wrote:I love watchin basketball and I've seen it played from on the court, on the bench, in the stands an on tv and its always fun to watch unless its a blowout.

I agree
I love basketball.......espicially college and high school b/c they play with alot of passion and they are actually playing for something the whole season....but the pros they really start playing come playoff time and the regular season is so boring....I love college and hs alot more than nba i know that
"#_4" Wrote:I love watchin basketball and I've seen it played from on the court, on the bench, in the stands an on tv and its always fun to watch unless its a blowout.
I agree with ya
well #4 i've seen it played in all of those places too except on the court and i love to watch it be played
I'd rather play it than watch it...
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:I'd rather play it than watch it...

I agree, much more fun to play then watch, like almost everything to me.
Basketball is fun to watch when you have a team that bonds together and plays as a team, Id rather see some nice dishes than a player putting up 30 by himself every game with maybe 3 assist
Basketball is prolly the most exciting sprt that they are to watch
I also like to watch hockey for the fights.
if its not a blowout...
Yeah, it's fun if the ref's suck and you have something to complain about..ALL lynn cmap games are fun to watch, especially when superman get's swatted to the stands..haha, i'd rather be playing than watching.
I would rather play football but I would rather watch basketball.
Nope, nobody here likes basketball!..we just get on here cause we're bored! Ur pretty cool...What are you thinking?? lol.. love it!!
"William Bonney" Wrote:I love baseball but have to admit it is funner to play then watch and football is the same with all the huddles to let people rest (joke). Basketball is the best to watch for the speed of the game and the constent movement. the only sport faster is volleyball

tennis is pretty quick..badmitten is even quicker..
most sports are more fun when your team is playing, or you know the rules...
wrestling is really fun to watch when one of your teammates is out there..especially in a dual meet
Honestly...I really dont get into it unless its a close game...But I love supporting my school..
High School and college.. yes. Pro.. no
Lord yea,