Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor: Chris Bosh To The Bulls???
The rumor is Bosh for Hinrich, Thomas and a pick.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/...s%2frumors

NOTE: to read the whole story you have to subscribe to ESPN Insider

this from By The Horns.com

Stormin’ Norman Disciple of Not Qualified to Commentlet us know about the latest Kirk Hinrich trade rumor as reported by Boers and Bernstein:

“Try this on for size, as something that is percolating. And as of now, this is all I can tell you. I’m not going to tell you this is a done deal, or that it’s even close, but as far as something that is out there as a possibility.

Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, and at least one pick to the Toronto Raptors for Chris Bosh.”

Eh…it sounds to me like Boers and Bernstein were scrounging around for something to talk about. Again, maybe I’m just completely desensitized to Kirk Hinrich trade rumors, but the Raptors already have six guards on their roster and a guard-forward in Antoine Wright. Unless they can sucker some team into taking Jose Calderon off their hands – which is unlikely, since he has three years and $30 million left on his contract – why would they want to take on Hinrich and his contract ($17 million for the next two seasons)?
It just doesn’t make sense to me. From the Raptors’ perspective.

From the Bulls’ standpoint, it makes amazing sense.

If they could land Bosh while getting Hinrich’s and Thomas’ deals off the books, that would leave them with enough cash to re-sign Bosh and one or more top-notch free agents next summer. But ridiculously one-sided trades don’t usually happen in the NBA unless the team getting shafted will reap the benefit of a reduced payroll. That wouldn’t happen for the Raptors…so I can’t see this deal ever going through. Unless I’m missing something.

That said, this rumor could be a sign that negotiations for Bosh are revving up. Although the Raptors have been streaking lately — winning seven of their last eight games — so would Toronto management want to mess with a hot team?

http://bullsbythehorns.com/

*I wish they would hurry up and do something if there going too and put all these rumors to rest*
Chris Bosh and Joakim Noah in the paint together?