Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 60 Knox Central 41
It was a close game while it lasted! Patriots had a bad shot selection and missed a few wide open shots in the 1st which made it for a 9-9 at the end of the 1st Quarter. But, in the 2nd Quarter Knott Central turned back into themselves and went on a 14-0 run into half time to make it 30-18 at halftime and the Patriots never looked back! Easy win for the Patriots! Congrats!
Cox didn't play much in the 1st half for the Patriots. I was impressed with Knox's Cody Miller, but other than him Knox didn't have much of a chance.

Anyone know how many 3's where attempted by Knott?
Congrats Knott.
Congrats KCC
Congrats Patriots!
congrats kcc gotta play alot better to win wymt thow
Knott did not play well at all, just well enough to win. They were not hitting the three ball much tonight. They have to play better against Hazard in the next round. What happened to all those 3's they were hitting earlier in the year?
Congrats KCC. If all the 3's they put up start going in then Knott will be hard to beat.
Ik suprised Knott only scored 60
Just well enough to win catfan1? Lol they won by 19. A little more credit to kcc. No Ratliff and Cox in foul trouble. They played well.
Congrats KCC
Congrats Knott!
Good win.
No Shocker,Congrats Kcc.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Cox didn't play much in the 1st half for the Patriots. I was impressed with Knox's Cody Miller, but other than him Knox didn't have much of a chance.

Miller is good, But what about the defense sophomore Zach Davis played against Miller holding to him 9 points and forcing him to take bad shots. Zach definately earned the National Guard Player of Game award...btw Davis had 19 points and 8 rebounds! Nason Roberts also had a big game!
killerb Wrote:Miller is good, But what about the defense sophomore Zach Davis played against Miller holding to him 9 points and forcing him to take bad shots. Zach definately earned the National Guard Player of Game award...btw Davis had 19 points and 8 rebounds! Nason Roberts also had a big game!

Coming into the game I had no idea who Davis was, but I do think he is one of the better shooters Knott has. There was another player who sparked a 2nd quarter run off the bench I believe, he was impressive.
Yeh, they won by 19 and that is a good win. All I am saying is they did not shoot the ball well. Big man Roberts looked improved from earlier in the season. Zack Davis is going to be a great player the next 2 years. The spark came from Zack Mullins in the 2nd quarter.
Congrats KCC
mullins came off the bench and had 9 straight points when they needed them.. he was the big spark that got them going.. i agree though davis earned the player of the game he had a big game and gave a gread defensive effort..