Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Louisville UPDATES
Cats 27-19 at halftime
UK only up 8 at the half.
Lets see who comes out ready to play after half time, hope its UK!!!! Where is theville he isnt in here?
I love how theVille isn't in here for the updates. Talks so much smack about UK and doesn't hang around during the game.
UK better come to play because I really think UL will let it hang out in the secaond half. They have nothing to lose and if the game stays close I think the pressure gets to UK. Would love to see the Cats come out on a big run to start the half.
This was a very ugly half of basketball. The idiocy of both Cousins and Bledsoe. I just am getting tired of the Rasheed Wallace attitude of Cousins, a kid with NBA talent right now in an 8 year-olds head. Cal cannot contain Bledsoe and the game gets completely out of hand. Cousins should have been booted from the game and its a shame that this idiot is on the floor with one of the classisest players in UK History, PPat.

Wall has been shoutout execept for one drive late in the half. I have to give credit, the Cards guards have kept him from being able to drive to the basket. He is 1-5, 3 pts, 4 turnovers and 2 assists.

Cats shoot 33%, which is bad, but Louisville shoots 17%. In fairness, both defenses have played well, but the Cards were missing shots in the paint. At one point they missed 3 putbacks and on the next possession missed 2 putbacks all in a row.

Cards lead the rebound edge 22-20.

Cats need to continue to pound the ball inside. Cards have 3 fouls with Buckles and 3 others with 2 fouls each.
Cats 1-9 three-pointers
Why all the play by play updates? Everyone in the free world is watching this on television. I'm sure if people have a computer, they have a television.
Shady Grady Wrote:Why all the play by play updates? Everyone in the free world is watching this on television. I'm sure if people have a computer, they have a television.

Then don't get on here look
UK up to 11 turnovers
UL has really slowed their turnovers and UK is catching up in that department. Bledsoe is starting to play.
Delk has made this a game
Wow, this is a 4 point game
as I thought the 3's are starting to fall for UL
But I have to beleive shots will start falling for the Cats soon as well. Both shot poorly.
I certainly hope the shots start to fall. UK really needs to pick up the pace but be controlled.
Buckles with 4 now
And PPats come right back at them to score. Pattersons will foul some Cards out today
YES!!! Wall getting to the rim
Shooting for both teams is getting better - Cards 23%, Cats 42%
Yeah, GO CATS!!
Orton with 3 now
Shooting had no where to go but up for both
Wow, finally I see the Cats push the ball
nice, looking good and a stupid foul!
Colonel Kill Wrote:Shooting had no where to go but up for both

I agree, as bad as it was
Cards are finding a way to get to the line
Glad to see them pick up the pace, best way for UK to beat the zone
Looks like Wall with cramps again