Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasgow 84 - East Carter 57
Final
Ashland Invitational Tournament at Ashland - 5th place game

Glasgow finishes in 5th place, East Carter in 6th.
That score really surprises me I thought that Glasgow would win but not by 27 any stats or details.
Wow, nice win for Glasgow
Didn't expect EC to get beat this bad. Impressive win Glasgow.
Cameron Hall dominated the game with 31 15 in the first qtr on 6for 7 shooting IMO the best player in the tournament. Man to man no one could guard him in any of the 3 games. Great kid with tremendous sportsmanship never hear any thing but good about this kid.
LionEagle Wrote:Cameron Hall dominated the game with 31 15 in the first qtr on 6for 7 shooting IMO the best player in the tournament. Man to man no one could guard him in any of the 3 games. Great kid with tremendous sportsmanship never hear any thing but good about this kid.

He is a great kid and from a great family. I would have thought he could have went bigger than Campbellsville. I wish him all of the best.
16BBall Fan Wrote:He is a great kid and from a great family. I would have thought he could have went bigger than Campbellsville. I wish him all of the best.

I thought so to. I guess it could still happen if it is for a Div 1 team. But you cant knock a full ride anywere. Campbellsville is a good school with a good coach Keith Adkins who played at Paintsville and then Notre Dame.
How many did Barnhill from East Carter have? Did the East not play play well,I know they are a really talented team.
Congrats to Colt Barnhill and Cameron Hall for making the AIT All-Tournament Team.
cameron hall is a very good all around player.. i have known him i was little.. he and my brother played AAU ball together... very good kidd..