Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley/Meadowcreek (GA) (Updates)
alfus21 Wrote:Wow, another comment to belittle Shelby Valley that you threw in there. Keep up the good work. You've already shown in your past post that you hate Shelby Valley more than any school in the state, so trust me you would never root for them against anybody. Your reputation is legendary around these parts, and even if you think you are being sly and clever in your posts, you are not being.

Your blatantly obvious hatred shows in each and every single post.

I'm a grown adult. I don't root against high school kids there bossman. Don't get so sensitive just because Valley is losing.

77-55 Meadowcreek
Justice makes 1 of 2.

77-56.
alfus21 Wrote:Wow, another comment to belittle Shelby Valley that you threw in there. Keep up the good work. You've already shown in your past post that you hate Shelby Valley more than any school in the state, so trust me you would never root for them against anybody. Your reputation is legendary around these parts, and even if you think you are being sly and clever in your posts, you are not being.

Your blatantly obvious hatred shows in each and every single post.
BlackcatAlum posted the link it's live for all to hear.
T. Newsome for 2.

77-58 Mustangs

HAtfield for 2.

77-60 Mustangs
alleycat53 Wrote:BlackcatAlum posted the link it's live for all to hear.

:Thumbs:
78-60 Mustangs

Newsome for 2

78-62
2:25 left.

Ty. Newsome makes one of 2.

78-63 Mustangs
Newsome picks up 4th.

Lucas misses both free throws.

Lucas for 2.

80-63.
kywldcat01 Wrote:I'm a grown adult. I don't root against high school kids there bossman. Don't get so sensitive just because Valley is losing.

77-55 Meadowcreek

:yikes:That's exactly what it is.

I can agree it is a beat down. I was just simply pointing out how much you love it, and that you would never update a thread unless Shelby Valley was winning. Simple as that.

Trust me when I say there is no way to spin a loss like this. It's bad no matter how you look at it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ty. Newsome having a big 4th quarter.

And one.

Glass fouls out for Meadowcreek with 11 points. Second Mustang to foul out.

80-66 after free throw.
kywldcat01 Wrote::Thumbs:
Shows ignorance and immaturity
alfus21 Wrote::yikes:That's exactly what it is.

I can agree it is a beat down. I was just simply pointing out how much you love it, and that you would never update a thread unless Shelby Valley was winning. Simple as that.

Trust me when I say there is no way to spin a loss like this. It's bad no matter how you look at it.

Again, if this were an in state team beating Valley like this I might get a little satisfaction because it would ground some of the overzealous SV fans, but I'd never root for a KY team against an out of state team. I'm personally disappointed they aren't winning. When KY teams do well out of state, it makes KY basketball look good. I wasn't a big fan of Elliott Co last year but rooted for them the whole time during the BBC run and updated their threads as well whether they were winning or losing.

I honestly wouldn't be listening had BlackcatAlum not posted the link.

83-66 Meadowcreek under a minute to play.

Justice makes both free thows.

83-68
85-68 Meadowcreek after 2 free throws.
Justice for 3

85-71 Meadowcreek.

Justice putting on a show today with 25 points.
86-71 Meadowcreek after 1 of 2 free throws.
Ta. Newsome

86-73
Justice, Hatfield, Ta. Newsome, and Ty. Newsome all in double figures in a losing effort.
Justice another big 3.

86-76 Meadowcreek

Justice now has 28.
Final
Thanks for the updates!
Tough game for Valley... Sounds like a it was hard to get their legs under them today.
You have to applaud the effort, they dug too big of a hole and couldn't clilmb out of it. They were down at least 23 in the 4th quarter and closed to within 10 according to the updates, they have to get over the habit of getting behind and shoot a little better, you didn't give up Wildcats, proud of you for that.