Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 94 - Paris 67
final from hindman. close game in first half kcc pulled away in the 2nd. tate cox did not dress.
Congrats KC
Jenkins could probably beat this Paris team. Idk what was wrong with Knott in the 1st half but they better hope they don't play like that against a good team in the 1st half. But congrats Knott.
Congrats knott.
Better not play like that against Perry!! oh my gosh! Would be so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Blowout with Tate on the bench.
Why didnt Tate play tonight?
Overrated Wrote:Better not play like that against Perry!! oh my gosh! Would be so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Blowout with Tate on the bench.

It was not me or the big cat that did it this time.
Tate's ankle is sprained, minor injury. Kcc looked slow at first, Zach Davis did good job moving to point position. They came together in 2nd half. Good win!!
king360 Wrote:It was not me or the big cat that did it this time.

?????? I'm just saying PCC isn't Paris, Pcc is the biggest threat to KCC going to state...Could be a lot different outcome if that first half was played against Perry....
Paris 18 11 19 19 67

Knott Co. Central 22 14 37 21 90

Paris (3-8) -- Rankin 4, Brooks 12, Jacobs 20, Dumphord 4, Maggard 9, Myers 5, Allamilla 1, Enlow 8, Willoughby 4.
Knott Co. Central (8-2) -- Stamper 26, Roberts 15, Ratliff 3, Bartrum 25, Davis 12, Slone 9, T. Hall 2, Smith 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/102673...PIorderBy=

I know that the Patriots won by 27 but they should have beaten this Paris team by 40+!
Congrats KCC
Didn't know Tate would be out. Still blew them out as expected.
Good to see Davis get the opportunity to lead the team, he is a very good player and will rise to the top once Tate graduates.

Good win KCC
Would love to know howmany turnovers Davis had. I though Mullins went in and played well. Better team chemistry.... Bartrum and Stamper played great!