Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott High 60 - Perry Central 55
Scott 60 - Perry Central 55

Chris Noble had 6 3 pointers in this game.
Is this a final?
Perry played Covington Scott not Scott Co.
Do you know who and when Perry plays tomorrow at tournament?Thanks.
yes that is the final score
Sorry about the wrong name. This is the final score, Perry Central doesn't play anymore.
Three loses by a total of 12 points.
And only lost by 4 to 21st rated Highlands.I'm sure they aren't thrilled with this week at Perry Co. but good experience and should help them.
a loss is a loss and 3 in in a row looks like KCC may take that 2 spot back
Nice win for the Eagles.
[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51119"]ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]
A mod needs to change the thread title...this was Scott High School in Taylor Mill... not Scott County in Georgetown.

Scott Co is in Myrtle Beach right now playing in the Beach Ball Classic.
Another unfortunate loss for the Commodores, Congrats to Scott!
bulldog149 Wrote:And only lost by 4 to 21st rated Highlands.I'm sure they aren't thrilled with this week at Perry Co. but good experience and should help them.

Yes they did lose by 4 to Highlands....BUT Perry Co had 3 Techinals and punches were thrown!...not a nice showing from what i heard of Perry Co
Peacedomes85 Wrote:Yes they did lose by 4 to Highlands....BUT Perry Co had 3 Techinals and punches were thrown!...not a nice showing from what i heard of Perry Co

not suprising !!
KyGurl Wrote:not suprising !!

???????????????????
perry is weaker than i thought in the 14th breathitt and maybe knott wil beat them, jbs will show them somethin i bet too

-baller4life
baller4life Wrote:perry is weaker than i thought in the 14th breathitt and maybe knott wil beat them, jbs will show them somethin i bet too

-baller4life

We need to make a comedian thread for you.
king360 Wrote:We need to make a comedian thread for you.

hazard wont be at state big stuff, jbs will march down, breathitt will be right there also, have them 2 teams played yet?
baller4life Wrote:hazard wont be at state big stuff, jbs will march down, breathitt will be right there also, have them 2 teams played yet?

At state?..lol
king360 Wrote:At state?..lol

well who you think is going to state jay bilas
baller4life Wrote:hazard wont be at state big stuff, jbs will march down, breathitt will be right there also, have them 2 teams played yet?
Hazard nor JBS will represent the 14th. You say that PCC is not so good in the 14th? I'll admit the 14th is weak but PCC and KCC are the Cream of the Crop in that region. One of those two will represent the 14th in Rupp.

JBS doesn't have enough to beat, Hazard, PCC, Breathitt, Buckhorn or KCC. Your expectations are too high for JBS. Sorry, but it's the truth.
goodguy Wrote:Hazard nor JBS will represent the 14th. You say that PCC is not so good in the 14th? I'll admit the 14th is weak but PCC and KCC are the Cream of the Crop in that region. One of those two will represent the 14th in Rupp.

JBS doesn't have enough to beat, Hazard, PCC, Breathitt, Buckhorn or KCC. Your expectations are too high for JBS. Sorry, but it's the truth.

:thumpsup:
baller4life Wrote:well who you think is going to state jay bilas

You make no sense at all kid.
UkFan23 Wrote:You make no sense at all kid.

Don't respond to any of his stupidity. It's just some kid wanting attention.
i cant wait til tourny time. J B S....dont count out breathitt heck or even knott, they got a good guard in slone and cox
baller4life Wrote:well who you think is going to state jay bilas

Whoever you think is going to go I am going to agree with because you obviously know a lot more than any of us on here do. Just let me know Breathitt or JBS so i can go bet.
baller4life needs to get a life instead of being a baller. which he is not btw. i would bet money on the nets winnin the nba finals then jbs makin it out the district tourney.
memphistiger Wrote:baller4life needs to get a life instead of being a baller. which he is not btw. i would be money on the nets winnin the nba finals then jbs makin it out the district tourney.

whatever, i think jbs is going to state if no one agrees fine, this is about putting your opinion and i think the crusaders will be there.
this board is 3/4 knott and perry central fans, well 14th region people, get over it, not everyone is for kcc and pcc or buckhorn
im a knott central fan without a doubt. butttttt. you dont see me saying kcc will kill pcc!! or anything dumb like that. its about reality and knowing what teams can do and what they cant. kcc cant kill pcc, nor the other way around, but pcc, hazard, kcc are the best 3 teams. and maybe breathitt. thats not pickin favorites, thats being honest and knowing those teams are the best. jbs couldnt beat any of those teams, be lucky to get within 15pts of any of them. thats just called being sane son.
baller4life Wrote:this board is 3/4 knott and perry central fans, well 14th region people, get over it, not everyone is for kcc and pcc or buckhorn

Everybody is not a PCC/KCC/Haz/Horn fan. It's just were actually being realistic about who has a chance to win region. If Perry wasn't one of the top teams then I would admit it. It's ok to be a JBS fan but you also need to face reality and realize that there reign was over 2 years ago when Clark graduated.