Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 83 South Floyd 70
final
Russell takes on elliott county tomorrow at 3:45 for 5th place in the raceland derby classic
Why are they going to play Elliott County? I thought the similar seeds in each pool of 4 teams played each other. Russell turned out to be the 3rd ranked team in their pool. Did Elliott County end up as the 3rd ranked team in their pool of 4?
ryanparker Wrote:Why are they going to play Elliott County? I thought the similar seeds in each pool of 4 teams played each other. Russell turned out to be the 3rd ranked team in their pool. Did Elliott County end up as the 3rd ranked team in their pool of 4?
because kidwell and floyd from Raceland already play at least 3 or 4 times and could have been 5 and they wanted to change it up
With the way the games have gone so far, I would have thought this would be the pairings:

Ashland vs Fairview/Waggener winner
Elliott County vs Fairview/Waggener loser
Raceland vs Russell
Cooper vs South Floyd

I guess the host team can choose to play whichever team they want, but does this mean Raceland moves up to play the loser of the Fairview/Waggener game?
ryanparker Wrote:With the way the games have gone so far, I would have thought this would be the pairings:

Ashland vs Fairview/Waggener winner
Elliott County vs Fairview/Waggener loser
Raceland vs Russell
Cooper vs South Floyd

I guess the host team can choose to play whichever team they want, but does this mean Raceland moves up to play the loser of the Fairview/Waggener game?

it might be they didn't say who raceland will play off hand just said elliott for 12/23 is a go
Russell will have to play raceland 2 times in regular season, the all a-classic, a possible disctrict tournament matchup which would be 5 times