Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is ranked higher: McEachern (GA) or Miller Grove (GA)?
Just wondering
I'm pretty sure McEachern is at the moment.
According to calpreps:

McEachern (6-3): 17
Miller Grove (3-3): 49
According to Maxpreps

Miller Grove - 2213 (National) - 50 (State)

McEachern - 499 (National) - 9 (State)
EasyMoney Wrote:Just wondering

Your team is better than my team! Silly another Justice thread in the making! He is the best player in the world, we get it! What is sad is Justice is the a very humble kid. That has worked very hard to get to the point he is now. I think fans of Justice turn off other people who may not have a chance to get to know him. You have to be careful of Hype because if this kid has a set back all the pressure from the hype fall hard on the kid. Justice and Sewell are playing the best basketball in the state right now. But the race is only 6 or 7 games into a long season. So who what Georgia team is better? Let me tell you it is Norcross, GA. But who really cares? Let have Justice for all kids in the state.
^^^Honestly, I think this was for comparison between Holmes and Shelby Valley since Valley beat the GA team and Holmes lost to the GA team.

If I'm wrong, I apologize but that's what I took from this thread when I first saw it.

I agree that Norcross is better than both.
sorry my bad! Just hate hype thread. Alot of Great players in Louisville and the whole State right now.
No one mentioned anything about Justice or Holmes, except you.
I think you are worried and YOU BETTER BE!!!

Have a great day
EasyMoney Wrote:No one mentioned anything about Justice or Holmes, except you.
I think you are worried and YOU BETTER BE!!!

Have a great day

If you weren't trying to turn this in to a Valley/Holmes thread, why would you compare the two Georgia teams that they both played? Who cares which GA team is better. You don't win a state championship playing and beating them.
Miller Grove looked like a really good team. But the other Georgia team seems to have the clear upperhand.
Miller Grove is.
dcstripper Wrote:Miller Grove is.
Miller Grove 3rd in The Great FL Shootout .. Only loss was to winner Orlando Christian Prep 59-55
Calpreps latest rankings:

Quote:14 McEachern (Powder Springs, GA) Georgia 5-AAAAA AAAAA 6-3

WINS: #344 Holmes (Covington, KY) (59-51), #1995 Kennesaw Mountain (Kennesaw, GA) (84-58), #6425 North Cobb (Kennesaw, GA) (64-46), #6473 Harrison (Kennesaw, GA) (71-65), #6784 Cherokee (Canton, GA) (59-50), #7848 Marietta (GA) (70-63)

LOSSES: #37 Milton (Alpharetta, GA) (78-64), #103 Memphis Central (Memphis, TN) (66-59), #145 Trinity (Louisville, KY) (69-46)

Quote:73 Miller Grove (Lithonia, GA) Georgia 6-AAAA AAAA 3-5

WINS: #7806 Stone Mountain (GA) (74-42), #12745 Forsyth Central (Cumming, GA) (80-19), #14121 Lithonia (GA) (85-19)

LOSSES: #37 Milton (Alpharetta, GA) (81-70), #325 Word of God Christian Academy (Raleigh, NC) (70-58), #457 United Faith Christian Academy (Charlotte, NC) (68-57), #767 Shelby Valley (Pikeville, KY) (82-75), #2849 Tucker (GA) (82-78)

Miller Grove is currently 3-5 while McEachern is 6-3. McEachern's losses have come to tougher teams than Miller Grove's.

But, who cares who's rated higher? You don't win or lose a championship by playing either of these two.

And honestly, the Georgia teams that Scott Co and Eastern played and beat would blow these two out of the water.