Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norcross, GA 64 Scott Co 55
Final.

Scott Co becomes the 4th top 5 team to lose tonight.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Final.

Scott Co becomes the 4th top 5 team to lose tonight.

As soon as I rank them in the top 5 wow.
tezzy859 Wrote:As soon as I rank them in the top 5 wow.

Yea...who would have thought that the third week of December Scott Co would have 2 losses and Holmes would have 3 losses??
Well at least it wasn't an in-state loss. Norcross has quite the tradition and have put a few in the NBA. Still a tough loss though.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well at least it wasn't an in-state loss. Norcross has quite the tradition and have put a few in the NBA. Still a tough loss though.

True, but if we're going to use that in our rankings, then technically Holmes only has one loss and Ballard has no losses since their only loss is to Memphis Central.

Both Scott Co and Holmes have one loss in state....Ballard.
kywldcat01 Wrote:True, but if we're going to use that in our rankings, then technically Holmes only has one loss and Ballard has no losses since their only loss is to Memphis Central.

Both Scott Co and Holmes have one loss in state....Ballard.

And that's why we all can rank Ballard #1 at the moment, that is.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:And that's why we all can rank Ballard #1 at the moment, that is.

No argument from this side. I saw Ballard in person tonight and they're the real deal.

Hard to believe they're playing in the consolation final tomorrow instead of the championship final of the KOB.
kywldcat01 Wrote:No argument from this side. I saw Ballard in person tonight and they're the real deal.

Hard to believe they're playing in the consolation final tomorrow instead of the championship final of the KOB.

Its hard to believe we're not seeing a Ballard, Holmes, or an Eastern in the finals either.
^ I agree
No way you can fault Scott County for this one. Norcross is THE elite program in Georgia. This is the school that has produced Jodie Meeks and Al-Farouq Aminu among many other superstars.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No way you can fault Scott County for this one. Norcross is THE elite program in Georgia. This is the school that has produced Jodie Meeks and Al-Farouq Aminu among many other superstars.

They also have a junior that is on UK's radar right now.

But let's face it...Scott Co also has high major D1 talent so we can't exactly expect them to lose a game like this.