1. Ashland
2. East
3. Rowan
4. Fleming
5. Fairview
6. Raceland
7. Boyd
8. Russell

Not sure in Go Radio's that Fairview is in the top 8 or in the Super 7 either. I would have Boyd 5 Russell 6th West 7 and maybe Fairview or Elliott 8. Don't think Fairview is top 5 in the region. What does everyone else think of these polls?
WUGO misses in several areas IMO.
1.Rowan
2.Ashland
3.East Carter
4.Boyd
5.Russell
6.Raceland
7.Elliott
When parsley comes back in 6-8 weeks Russell will make the jump to the top 5 somewhere on the daily independent super 7
Polls are a little out of whach, IMO. How would Fairview be ranked ahead of Boyd when they lost to them by 16? Here is mine, but so early it is hard to tell who is going to take the region, although right now I give Ashland the slight edge after big win at East Carter, our Kittens are looking pretty tough.

1. Ashland
2. Rowan County
3. East Carter
4. Fleming County
5. Raceland
6. Boyd County
7. Russell

Ashland and Rowan could either one be number one right now, I am not taking anything away from those ladies up there. By seasons end if Ashland, Rowan and East Carter are all healthy it could be a toss up among those three. Been some great games so far, can't wait to watch a bunch more.
1 Ashland
2 Rowan
3 East

4 Boyd
5 Fleming
6 Fairview
7 Raceland
8 West
9 Russell
10 Elliott
11 West
12 Greenup
13 Morgan
14 Menifee
15 Bath
16 Rose Hill
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Polls are a little out of whach, IMO. How would Fairview be ranked ahead of Boyd when they lost to them by 16? Here is mine, but so early it is hard to tell who is going to take the region, although right now I give Ashland the slight edge after big win at East Carter, our Kittens are looking pretty tough.

1. Ashland
2. Rowan County
3. East Carter
4. Fleming County
5. Raceland
6. Boyd County
7. Russell

Ashland and Rowan could either one be number one right now, I am not taking anything away from those ladies up there. By seasons end if Ashland, Rowan and East Carter are all healthy it could be a toss up among those three. Been some great games so far, can't wait to watch a bunch more.

How is Raceland ahead of Russell when Russell beat them on their home floor and without Parsley? 1-3 looks good. Fleming is ranked to high.
3-ball Wrote:How is Raceland ahead of Russell when Russell beat them on their home floor and without Parsley? 1-3 looks good. Fleming is ranked to high.
As a Raceland fan I agree. Russell should be higher than Raceland.
Do Rowan and Ashland play in the regular season
Stardust Wrote:Do Rowan and Ashland play in the regular season

Yes Ashland plays at Rowan on Friday Jan. 15. East and Ashland could play again this week in the Queen of the Bluegrass Tournament at East Carter.