Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 2010
What's the outlook for LexCath in 2010?

Who Replaces Raglin and Ward?
I'm surprised that nobody has responded to this yet. I personally don't know anything about what they will return next year, but I would like to know if they are going to be a main contender for the title. I know Bell is loaded next year, Boyle looks really solid, and LO may very well be getting better, but other than those three, I'm curious as to who appears to have a chance in the pre-season. Lexington Catholic is my next obvious point of attention, as they were only marginally beneath the three aformentioned teams this season.

So...any info on how good they are supposed to be would be much appreciated.
I also am shocked. Either they think LC will have a down year, or there is not as much interest in Lexcath Football as I thought.
I doubt Lexington Catholic will have a down year. I think that they are one of the better teams coming into next season in 4A. I don't think they will be a state championship contender, but they will be up there.

Best of luck to the Knights in '10!
lex cath seams like they never really have a down year
belfrysteeler Wrote:lex cath seams like they never really have a down year

No, you don't have a down year when you can go get the players you need to fill positions. Colleges do that every year on signing day and the privates in KY do as well. Christmas all over again............in Feb.Confusedhh: Don't tell.
I honestly see Lexington Catholic being a potential 2010 Class 4A State Semi-Finalist.
Lex Cath's biggest problem is being in the same district as Boyle County. At least they get the Rebs at home this year.
Might be some upsets in dist.6 class 4 in 2010
LC lost their QB and RB. They might be down some this year.
Going to have a new field and the Knights will have a good chance at winning state
Soph Kyle Bolin is probably going to start at QB and they are always well coached
Their schedule is brutal and I see anywhere from 3-5 losses. St. X, Trinity, Boyle are likely losses and most of the rest are toss ups or slight favorites. With the schedule they have, losing could become a habit.
Coach Letton will have those boys rolling...btw...they don't recruit. They don't need too with their set up...best to none in Lexington.
Lexington Catholic will find a way to replace any position. They are able to reload seemingly easy. I don't see a title this year but they will most definitely have a winning season. Good luck Knights!
I agree that Lex Cath will be fine. However, since LCA has become more prominent, I don't think Lex Cath reloads hardly as much as they used to. They will still be a top four, 4A team. As usual, there will be two wars between Lex Cath and Boyle.