Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best school mascot
:bounce: :yesno: I think the best mascot is in our region is the big warrior from east ridge. The worst mascot wouuld be the blackcat. I'm not trying to start a agrument but would like your thoughts!
I like East Ridge's Warrior because it is different. Most have animals and alot have the same color and a type of animal so I think ours set us apart. I don't like Phelps' though..A hornet....
Can't forget about those PIRATES of Belfry !!!
i thought you were talking about actual mascots.. and i was goin to say the only team i've seen so far with an actual mascot was the hawks.. but i don't know if anyone is doing it this year..
I think the blackcat is actually a very good mascot. For one, when a blackcat crosses your path, your supposed to have bad luck, therefore, when we step in the way of another team, we give them something to worry about. For two, there are only a few schools in the entire nation with the mascot blackcat.

I'm not being biased at all.
Rebels -best

wildcats-worst,too commonConfusedleep:
Hawks i think is the best considering Pike Central is the only team in the state with this mascot as well the colors are very uncommon...Hornets and Wildcats are the WORST
I like Warriors the best probably, and the Raiders is pretty cool...

I dont like the Knights(Piarist) or Hornets that much...
"blackcatpride06" Wrote:I think the blackcat is actually a very good mascot. For one, when a blackcat crosses your path, your supposed to have bad luck, therefore, when we step in the way of another team, we give them something to worry about. For two, there are only a few schools in the entire nation with the mascot blackcat.

I'm not being biased at all.

You really thought that one out didnt you? lol
Though not a school anymore, Hellier High School in Pike County had a pretty awesome mascot - Hellier "Hellcats".

Also, Van Lear High School in Johnson County had a pretty unique mascot in it's day, "The Bank Mules".

How about the old McDowell "Daredevils".

I think the Somerset "Briar Jumpers" is cool.

And the new Harlan County High School's mascot rocks - "Black Bears". Very original that says something about their area of Kentucky.
idk what the mascot would have been but the martin purple flash....my grandpa played for them back in the 40's......purple flash is my favorite of all time
warriors
i don't like blackcat...bobcat...wildcat...there are too many cats..lol
I kind of like the "Camels" of Campbell County. Mainly because of the fact a school in KENTUCKY is nicknamed the CAMELS. Kind of like the Tulsa Univeristy Golden Hurricanes......
"-STAT-32" Wrote:idk what the mascot would have been but the martin purple flash....my grandpa played for them back in the 40's......purple flash is my favorite of all time

For irony - what about the Bowling "Green" Purples. :moon:
"jammin jamey" Wrote:For irony - what about the Bowling "Green" Purples. :moon:
Nice one, JJ!!!!! I think the "Shamrocks" are a cool mascot as well.
I have always like the Wheelright Trojans.
The Trojans were good.
I still think the old schools of Wheelwright Trojans and McDowell Daredevils are the best. I also like the old grade school Melvin Bulldogs... Before they changed it to the cougars. You don't get enough bulldogs these days. I guess I'm showing my age huh? lol.
I haven't seen the ER Warrior mascot. What does it look like or is it just a name?
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Hawks i think is the best considering Pike Central is the only team in the state with this mascot as well the colors are very uncommon...Hornets and Wildcats are the WORST

Pretty sure that Larue County shares the "Hawks" as a nickname . . . . .
Colonels of Bourbon County is a good one.