Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County @ Wolfe County 12/18
Who wins this one?
Wolfe since it is at Wolfe because the refs play a huge part. What are we looking at 59 foul shots for the Wolves.
Wolfe should win big
I think that Wolfe County wins but not by much, I really think that Powell County has a excellent coach in Brian Hall, he really knows the x's o's in basketball. I thought that he done a fine job at Breathitt and I really didn't like how he got push out the door. That's kind of funny the last 3 coachs at Powell County have been Breathitt ex coach.
Wolfe by 10
hs athletics fan Wrote:Wolfe since it is at Wolfe because the refs play a huge part. What are we looking at 59 foul shots for the Wolves.

Well, according to Powell Co fans the refs have nothing to do with the outcome of the game!
I think Powell Co is gonna get a big reality check in this one after winning a great game in Lee Co!

Wolfe by atleast 12
Bigblue#4 Wrote:I think that Wolfe County wins but not by much, I really think that Powell County has a excellent coach in Brian Hall, he really knows the x's o's in basketball. I thought that he done a fine job at Breathitt and I really didn't like how he got push out the door. That's kind of funny the last 3 coachs at Powell County have been Breathitt ex coach.

Who? Kyle Lively, he was coach at Jackson...Coldiron never coached at BHS did he? Baker was never head coach at Powell was he???
I find it funny that a Breathitt fan is talking about how many FT's Wolfe is going to shoot when Breathitt shot more FT's than Wolfe in their game.
Powell by 10+
Wolfe by 9
Dont know what Powell County has but Wolfe Co. gave Powell Valley of Va. a good run last week, they were down by 22 in the 3rd and cut it to 5 in the 4th before PV got the win. Wolfe by a dozen, they are fast.
powell by 8
Just got cacelled
this gonna be rescheduled?
Ky313 Wrote:this gonna be rescheduled?

yes. Jan. 18th, @ Wolfe County 7:30