Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 63 - Belfry 56
..final
any stats or thoughts on this one?
congrats letcher
Congrats Letcher
Teacher over student :theman: . Belfry will get better with football players at full strength. Should have run the wishbone instead of the option:BigLaugh:
Is Letcher Co that good or did Belfry have an off night? Who in all played well for Belfry? Any stats?
Congrats to LCC.
LCC isn't a bad team, I know they have Eli Warren that went to Breathitt County last year. He is a good ball player.
Very sloppy ballgame. Could have went either way. Maynard and the 2 big guys stayed in foul trouble most of the game. Refs called a tight ballgame. Seems like the football players sucking wind after the first Quarter. Hats off to LCC Coach Justice nice adjustments, went to the Big guys the whole second half.
Belfry will be just fine, Matt Maynard and Jamie Case are still by far the best combo in the 15th. I'm telling u very fun to watch, look out when these two start puttin the pieces together. Very evenly matched. But have to say LCC was the better team tonite but if the two met later in the season, Belfry would have the advantage.
Also want to note the little freshman guard (I think #14) from LCC stepped up big tonite.
Nice win for LCC
Do not know about the best Duo. But Maynard can flat play andif he was in foul trouble then that was the reason Belfry lost. Without Maynard on the court IMO belfry is a average team.