Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland 13 Pittsburgh 6
Final:Thumbs:
I love when the Steelers go down!!
In the Browns 2 wins they have a total of 8 completed passes. 6 by BQ against Pitt. and 2 by DA against Buffalo. With 11 draft picks I could see them trading for Vick.
Man it just keeps getting better. I mean its like Christmas came 3 weeks early! Feel free to jump from the bandwagon guys. Change your avatars quick. Its ok, Hoss did it weeks ago!
Oh how the Mighty have fallen
csabo17 Wrote:Man it just keeps getting better. I mean its like Christmas came 3 weeks early! Feel free to jump from the bandwagon guys. Change your avatars quick. Its ok, Hoss did it weeks ago!

ROTFLMAO! Good job csabo17!
wow
Steelers are horrible right now..BEN just isnt what he was last year
I love it. Steelers fans drive me nuts!! Now I don't have to look at that ugly black and yellow steelers gear all the time.
I LOVE IT!! From champs to chumps lol IMO theyre falling apart. Fighting amongst themselves and losing five straight. WHO DEY
csabo17 Wrote:Man it just keeps getting better. I mean its like Christmas came 3 weeks early! Feel free to jump from the bandwagon guys. Change your avatars quick. Its ok, Hoss did it weeks ago!
Blah blah blah blah...I change my avatars fairly frequently. If anybody on here can say one thing about me, is that I dont jump ship. Im a Pirates fan for Gods sake. No matter how miserable a season we are having. I still love them, but they just arent a good football team right now. Its as simple as that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Future HOF'er Wrote:I love it. Steelers fans drive me nuts!! Now I don't have to look at that ugly black and yellow steelers gear all the time.
I agree with you here to a point. There are like FIVE true Steelers fans in the entire state. Even I cant stand the sight of a "Steeler fan since '05", who cant hold a conversation about the old days, the dark days, etc..so yeah, the bandwagon Steeler fans are probably off the wagon, buying Saints or Colts gear, until the next time we win a superbowl (next season Big Grin)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great win for the Browns. Even though they didnt need the win, i beleive that they are just playing for fun now and it sure shows by the way they sack Big Ben Roethlisbergr 8 times last night. The Steelers on the other hand need to get there shifter in gear and try and rebound if they want any chance of making the playoffs. I thought head coach Mike Tomlin was going to pull one of them there playoff speeches the other night as well.
From the Ashland Daily Independent:
http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...20804.html

Fairview alum Chris Jennings scored on a 10-yard run for his first NFL touchdown and the first rushing TD for the Browns this season. Jennings had 73 yards on 20 carries.

P.S. I feel for the true Steelers fans that have stuck by their team before their recent success, but I love to see all of the bandwagon fans rushing out to buy their Drew Brees jerseys and Reggie Wayne underoos.
Glad to see the Steelers fall to the Browns! What a difference a year makes! Good job Browns keep it up!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Blah blah blah blah...I change my avatars fairly frequently. If anybody on here can say one thing about me, is that I dont jump ship. Im a Pirates fan for Gods sake. No matter how miserable a season we are having. I still love them, but they just arent a good football team right now. Its as simple as that.

Hoss I must say you seem to be a true Steeler fan (and im sorry for that), I was commenting on the people who dont seem to post quiet as much lately due to the unfortunate change in luck.
csabo17 Wrote:Hoss I must say you seem to be a true Steeler fan (and im sorry for that), I was commenting on the people who dont seem to post quiet as much lately due to the unfortunate change in luck.
Notice my avatar hasnt changed nor will it. The Steelers WILL get the ship righted. A nasty combination of injuries to key players, Inept play call by our OC and awful O-line and D-Back play, and no to mention the dreaded super bowl hangover that seems to affect nearly every team now a days have done us in this year. I have faith in Coach Tomlin, Coach Lebeau, and the Rooney Family that they will not take this laying down. Can you Bengals fans truthfully say that you have faith in your organization that they will win past this year? By the way the reason I havent posted on here very much lately is that Ive got a 3 week old baby girl to take care of here at home. When she was born I wrapped her in a Terrible Towel LOL! GO STEELERS!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Notice my avatar hasnt changed nor will it. The Steelers WILL get the ship righted. A nasty combination of injuries to key players, Inept play call by our OC and awful O-line and D-Back play, and no to mention the dreaded super bowl hangover that seems to affect nearly every team now a days have done us in this year. I have faith in Coach Tomlin, Coach Lebeau, and the Rooney Family that they will not take this laying down. Can you Bengals fans truthfully say that you have faith in your organization that they will win past this year? By the way the reason I havent posted on here very much lately is that Ive got a 3 week old baby girl to take care of here at home. When she was born I wrapped her in a Terrible Towel LOL! GO STEELERS!!!

Now ive seen it all, not only do Steeler fans live in the past when they lose. Now they're looking into the future. Sorry, but were still playing for this year. We have a playoff to worry about. Talk to me about the 2010-2011 Bengals in the off season.

But congrats on the new baby!
Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 18 years and this year isn't going to be any different.
csabo17 Wrote:Now ive seen it all, not only do Steeler fans live in the past when they lose. Now they're looking into the future. Sorry, but were still playing for this year. We have a playoff to worry about. Talk to me about the 2010-2011 Bengals in the off season.

But congrats on the new baby!
Well thanks.
But you just answered my question in your own way. We have ownership and front office in place dedicated to putting a winner on the field and while this year it hasnt quite panned out for us. History teaches us that the Rooneys will not let us down and WILL get the problem corrected by whatever means. You guys cannot say the same and never will as long as Mike Brown is running the team. You can call that "Living in the past" if you want but as you being a Bengal fan should well know. If you dont know youre history you are doomed to repeat it. Id much rather repeat our history than yours LOL!!!