Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry County @ Gallatin County 12/11
Gallatin has started hot and looks unbeatable. The Boys from Warsaw can shoot, pass and play the D.
Henry has started very slow and has not shown that they are about to change. Pete Baldwin may play for the first time this year, and that should help.
It seem that Coach Jones alwasy get the best out of his players. I think he is one of the best coaches in the 8th region....
I will take gallatin to win by 30+ points!!
Old School 12 Wrote:It seem that Coach Jones alwasy get the best out of his players. I think he is one of the best coaches in the 8th region....

I agree, Friday night you can look at both teams warming up, and most people would think that Henry Co would win.
Gallatin by 15
Gallatan 66-51
gcbballdad Wrote:I will take gallatin to win by 30+ points!!

:BigLaugh: this is not the warriors herny get their act together 55-51
Gallatin, 65-40
rebel 4 life Wrote::BigLaugh: this is not the warriors herny get their act together 55-51

We will see,but I don't think they will get it together that soon. Gallatin comes off a big win by 19 points against Walton Verona last Tuesday night. Boone County only beat Walton Verona by 18 points if that tells you anything.
gcbballdad Wrote:We will see,but I don't think they will get it together that soon. Gallatin comes off a big win by 19 points against Walton Verona last Tuesday night. Boone County only beat Walton Verona by 18 points if that tells you anything.

are u familar with basketball one team could beat let say homes and then two day later turn around and lose to walton verona do u get what i am saying .so it dont help me understand ,for all you know herny could come out looking like easten
is this ringing any bell or should i say it slower different night could mean different team
The boys at henry have started off to a sloppy year but i belive it will all change as they head down to warsaw. I say henry by 3 in a close game