Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
97.87%
UCONN
2.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4)Kentucky vs. (14)UConn 12/9
thoughts/predicitons???

SEC/Big East Invitational @ New York City
UNC is better than uconn
If Wall can control his emotions, then UK wins this one going away, if not and he goes out again, could be interesting..... Either way, I see the CATS in the final 4, to much talent, I dont care if they are freshmen or not....
Navajo4life Wrote:If Wall can control his emotions, then UK wins this one going away, if not and he goes out again, could be interesting..... Either way, I see the CATS in the final 4, to much talent, I dont care if they are freshmen or not....
It wasn't his emotions that was the problems he needed an iv fluids
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:UNC is better than uconn

Agreed, but UK played an awesome game. Can they repeat it again?
Navajo4life Wrote:If Wall can control his emotions, then UK wins this one going away, if not and he goes out again, could be interesting..... Either way, I see the CATS in the final 4, to much talent, I dont care if they are freshmen or not....

What does that mean? When has Wll had problems with emotions?
Stardust Wrote:What does that mean? When has Wll had problems with emotions?
I think he was talking about cousins and said wall lol:flush:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I think he was talking about cousins and said wall lol:flush:

That would make sense.
What does UCONN have this season? Do they still have big rebounders? (Jim Calhoun's team have ALWAYS been great rebounders)
lwc Wrote:What does UCONN have this season? Do they still have big rebounders? (Jim Calhoun's team have ALWAYS been great rebounders)

Maybe the top Senior in the country in Jerome Dyson. This will be a match-up pf the best Sr. PG against the best Frosh PG.

Stanley Robinson matches up with PP in size and scoring ability. These two will dominate the inside games for each's team.

They also have a Frosh that could neutralize Cousins and Ortin. Oriakhi is a rebounding machine and the Cats will have to account for him.

Talentwise, UK has a significant advantage. The difference between UNC and UConn, and what may make UConn more of a challenge is their experience. They have five seniors and 3 juniors. They know how to play and will not be intimidated.
UK will win this one..I take the wildcats by 15....lets hope they come out fired up:flame::thatsfunn:HitWall:
Skins Fan Wrote:UK will win this one..I take the wildcats by 15....lets hope they come out fired up:flame::thatsfunn:HitWall:

15???? I'm confident, not that confident though. They are not playing the the sweet confines or Rupp arena:igiveup:
UK by 8! Go Cats!!!
UK by 10. I think that as long as Wall can stay in and control the game and turnover margin, UK should pull away in the second.
is this going too be at Madison Square Garden?
i believe this wil be a test for us and we'll see if we learned anything from the UNC game!!!! UK by 8 PP goes 20-10. and you see cousins play a ton better.
Stardust Wrote:Maybe the top Senior in the country in Jerome Dyson. This will be a match-up pf the best Sr. PG against the best Frosh PG.

Stanley Robinson matches up with PP in size and scoring ability. These two will dominate the inside games for each's team.

They also have a Frosh that could neutralize Cousins and Ortin. Oriakhi is a rebounding machine and the Cats will have to account for him.

Talentwise, UK has a significant advantage. The difference between UNC and UConn, and what may make UConn more of a challenge is their experience. They have five seniors and 3 juniors. They know how to play and will not be intimidated.

Thanks for the break-down. Good stuff!
UCONN has been a poor 3 point shooting team this year. They didn't make any 3's against Duke.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:UCONN has been a poor 3 point shooting team this year. They didn't make any 3's against Duke.

They have never been a good three point shooting team! In their last champsionship, they only shot 4
Kentucky will win this game
I like Kentucky by 10
Real Badman Wrote:is this going too be at Madison Square Garden?

Yes.
I'll say Kentucky by 9

after the UNC showing, they've changed my outlook on them. Though it might of took them till Jan/Feb to become this dangerous team that everyone speaks of. but looks like they may be developing real earlier.

UConn cant shoot the 3, so that should be one less thing that Kentucky has to worry about. But where this game is at NY, I'll still take UK by single digits, if at Rupp then I would pick em by double Digits.

Either way should be a interesting game!!
I say UCONN by 13..Uk has the talent but its there time to get beaten..UCONN will out rebound them...UCONN will force alot of TO's on UK..Wall will still have abig game though
UK easy, just way to much talent

UK-76
Uconn-59
If the cats can win this one then they are certainly one of the top four in the nation already. I just hope they put up another good showing. As coach said we're not good YET!
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
theVILLE Wrote:I say UCONN by 13..

LOL, Ville thinks UConn is playing Louisville
Cousins needs to learn how to pass the ball lol.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, Ville thinks UConn is playing Louisville

Or Louisville is playing Charlotte Again.
^ lol