Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just one more day
my god im the biggest homer ---nah geez lrts give credit to the teams that are there and are doing it right now instead of wondering how many wins our teams will have next year. this is sad. but to give every one a hand ill help ill look into my crystal ball..............ahhh i got it every tean in the state will win every time there team outscores there compatition. no dont send money and dont place bets its immorral but i hope that answers a lot for everyone. Merry Christmas :igiveup:
???????????????
I dont get it?
bchater Wrote:my god im the biggest homer ---nah geez lrts give credit to the teams that are there and are doing it right now instead of wondering how many wins our teams will have next year. this is sad. but to give every one a hand ill help ill look into my crystal ball..............ahhh i got it every tean in the state will win every time there team outscores there compatition. no dont send money and dont place bets its immorral but i hope that answers a lot for everyone. Merry Christmas :igiveup:

I agree ... I think.
You lost me dude waaaay back there.
bchater Wrote:my god im the biggest homer ---nah geez lrts give credit to the teams that are there and are doing it right now instead of wondering how many wins our teams will have next year. this is sad. but to give every one a hand ill help ill look into my crystal ball..............ahhh i got it every tean in the state will win every time there team outscores there compatition. no dont send money and dont place bets its immorral but i hope that answers a lot for everyone. Merry Christmas :igiveup:
Classic BGR post!:worthy:
Twitter: @tc_analytics