Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 73 Allen Central 47
Bobcats off to 3-0 start. Lookin' good thus far BL. KEEP IT UP. Should be a real test Tuesday vs KCC
with all do respect bro the score was 73-56 the Bobcats...(I think...lol)....yea for sure it will be a true test for the Bobcats against KCC on Tues. the Bobcats scrimmaged KCC over the summer and lost big...would like to see how far the boys have come since then...good luck BOBCATS...:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Betsy Layne looks like they may be running over the competition in the 58th this year. How is Nathan Martin doing so far?

Great job Bobcats!
Yeah, that was the girls' score you posted in your title.
Congrats BL
My bad. I was at the game. However, was not sure on the score, knew BL won big. I looked on the KHSAA website and that was the score they had. My bad.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Betsy Layne looks like they may be running over the competition in the 58th this year. How is Nathan Martin doing so far?

Great job Bobcats!

NM is really stepped up this yr. avg. 20 points a game playing good D and being a leader on the court....now I'm comparing his play from last summer...Steven M. and Adam H. are really good players...The senior Bryce is a good defender and leader too...The Bobcats are so deep its like wow they're a going to do some good things...Heres the thing can they put together a hole game score every quarter and not just 2 quarters...gl BOBCATS.....:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Actually final score was 73-47. Never the less congrats to Betsy Layne. Tough game ahead at Knott Central.
Sounds like B.L. will be a team to keep an eye on this season.
Nice win for BL
Allen Central 10 14 13 10 47

Betsy Layne 15 26 12 20 73

Allen Central -- Hollow 4, Stumbo 15, Tackett 11, Dingus 2, Nelson 8, Cole 1, Goble 2, Jackson 4.
Betsy Layne (3-0) -- B. Adkins 7, Tackett 2, Martin 18, Newman 8, C. Adkins 1, Stumbo 3, Maldonado 4, Howell 7, Johnson 11, Recznik 2, Roberts 6, Newsome 2, Z. Tackett 2
Kentucky.com
BL is heads up everyone else in this district, it will interesting to see which of the three other teams is able to get the second seed.
Great start for the Bobcats, ( But, Rome wasn't built in a day, or week, LOL !!! ), still a long way to go, keep up the good work Bobcats, continue to work hard!!!! HARD WORK , outworks , TALENT , when talent fails to work hard !!!!!!!
Congratulations.
Recznik Wrote:NM is really stepped up this yr. avg. 20 points a game playing good D and being a leader on the court....now I'm comparing his play from last summer...Steven M. and Adam H. are really good players...The senior Bryce is a good defender and leader too...The Bobcats are so deep its like wow they're a going to do some good things...Heres the thing can they put together a hole game score every quarter and not just 2 quarters...gl BOBCATS.....:biggrin:

Nathan is a fine, fine player and no doubt BL's top player.

I don't think he's avg. 20pts. though

6pts. against Magoffin (Atleast that's what it said in the newspaper), 20 against SC and 18 against AC.

Bout 15ppg. Nonetheless, excellent talent and player.

Knott Central is going to be a TOUGH TOUGH game on the road.

BL, looks to be doing well. But, the next week or two, should tell alot.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Nathan is a fine, fine player and no doubt BL's top player.

I don't think he's avg. 20pts. though

6pts. against Magoffin (Atleast that's what it said in the newspaper), 20 against SC and 18 against AC.

Bout 15ppg. Nonetheless, excellent talent and player.

Knott Central is going to be a TOUGH TOUGH game on the road.

BL, looks to be doing well. But, the next week or two, should tell alot.

Congrats Bobcats on another win.