Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson City 89 - Jenkins 34
Congrats JC
Congrats JC
Impressive win for Jackson City. Congrats.
This Jenkins team MUST be terrible?! First they get beat by 92 points by Knott Central and now they got beat by 55 points by Jackson City who never beats anybody by that much! How can this Jenkins team be so bad?!!
leecoukfan Wrote:This Jenkins team MUST be terrible?! First they get beat by 92 points by Knott Central and now they got beat by 55 points by Jackson City who never beats anybody by that much! How can this Jenkins team be so bad?!!

this Jenkins team is NOT terrible. They have had a ruff start like other teams do. They play with all of their heart; just wait and see. They will surprise you before it is all said and done.
They will surprise everyone when they score 40.
balla_03 Wrote:this Jenkins team is NOT terrible. They have had a ruff start like other teams do. They play with all of their heart; just wait and see. They will surprise you before it is all said and done.

I doubt it!! I have never seen Jacson City beat someone that bad!! Jenkins will surprise me when they lose by less than 30 points!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I doubt it!! I have never seen Jacson City beat someone that bad!! Jenkins will surprise me when they lose by less than 30 points!!

They aren't that terrible! a lot of teams start off rough, and that is what jenkins is doing. they will end up surprising you not by losing less than 30, but by winning. just wait and see
Its called injuries. And Inexperience.
balla_03 Wrote:They aren't that terrible! a lot of teams start off rough, and that is what jenkins is doing. they will end up surprising you not by losing less than 30, but by winning. just wait and see

I hope you are right. They have had a rough couple of seasons over there. As long as they can keep their heads up, they should be more competitive by season's end. I don't know that they could compete with alot of the region, but they will end up getting some W's before it is over with. Just keep your heads up and keep working hard, Cavs.
sherman14 Wrote:Its called injuries. And Inexperience.

AMEN sherman14
Let's please try to remember these teams are made of kids
balla_03 Wrote:They aren't that terrible! a lot of teams start off rough, and that is what jenkins is doing. they will end up surprising you not by losing less than 30, but by winning. just wait and see

Ummmm, well losing your first two games by an average of 73.5 points is the worst start i have personally ever seen a team have.
leecoukfan Wrote:Ummmm, well losing your first two games by an average of 73.5 points is the worst start i have personally ever seen a team have.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't you be highly critical of KCC running up the score in another thread. Why is it ok for Jackson to beat them by 55 and not for Knott to beat them by 92.
Jenkins go out there and play as hard as you can, have fun and enjoy the great game of basketball. Winning will come.