Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands/John Hardin Updates
it was kind of the same way with the boyle / lone oak. they were pretty biased for boyle as far as their enthusiastic responses when boyle did well. maybe they are from central ky?
Will Bardo toes the sideline and takes the opening kickoff to the house!

Touchdown Highlands!

Highlands 28
John Hardin 0

Early in the 3rd Quarter
well this game is over
John Hardin takes the kickoff to the 35 yard line, they will start from there.

1st and 10
I'll keep updating but it won't be as often as it seems this game is getting worse and worse. If someone wants to take over the updates completely, be my guest.
Highlands holds and forces John Hardin to punt. They will take over at their own 22.
man this is no surprise
^It may be no surprise but I was kind of hoping for a better game at this juncture since this is the 5A State Championship.
Towles with an 11-yard run. Highlands has thrown the ball once all night and that tells you just how dominant they have been.
Collinsworth with some unreal balance off a spin-off move and a big gain down to John Hardin's 15 yard line.
Towles with a QB draw and walks in for an 11-yard Touchdown.

Highlands 35
John Hardin 0

4:39 3rd Quarter
BaseballIsLife Wrote:^It may be no surprise but I was kind of hoping for a better game at this juncture since this is the 5A State Championship.
It didn't matter who highlands played in the championship game it was going to be pretty much a blow out they're in a league of their own this year in Kentucky.
Highlands 35
John Hardin 0

Start of the 4th Quarter...
i was hoping Highlands would win. keep it rolling bluebirds!
Flea Flicker play and John Hardin with a Touchdown! The Bulldogs are on the board...

Highlands 35
John Hardin 7

4th Quarter
does anybody know what radio station this game is on and if so what station is it?
They have it streamed on the internet on the KHSAA site.
Hardin starting to let this game get to them, a player or two running there mouths and they are flagged for it...
State championship should be closer than this.
#1EagleFan Wrote:State championship should be closer than this.

I completely agree. This is what happens when the competition is watered down in a 6 class system.
Highlands misses a FG, still 35-7.

Less than 2 minutes left in the game.

Highlands has eased up alot on Hardin in the 2nd half. Alot more dive plays this half than what they were running in the 1st half.
Yes the 4 class system was a lot better.
Final