Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranormal Activity Was Fake
IMO I have just watched a video on youtube and to me it proves that the movie was a fake Micah and Katie was hired for a couple hundred dollars to play their roles the movie was only cost 11 thousand dollars to make so here just watch this and you decide!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Umm.... you thought it was a real documentary? HAHA
Seems like a message come up after the movie was over that said it was fictional. The movie was horrible anyway. I don't see what all the fuss was about, it wasn't scary, I almost fell asleep the first 30 minutes.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Umm.... you thought it was a real documentary? HAHA

OMG, my thoughts exactly
I think Micah and Katie got their money's worth if they made 1 person believe it was real...lol

Can't believe someone thought it was real.:biggrin:
:yikes:This can't be true!

:lmao::thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All I can say is "wow" and shake my head in amazement. In as simple words as I can put it: "DUH!"

They never billed the movie as being real, so I don't know why anyone would believe it was, other than the fact it was shot as if it was through someone's home video camera.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well see the thing is i dont believe in ghost or anything of that nature and i just got to see it last night but no it wasnt scary but that is why i watched it first is so i could see what the fuss was about
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Yeah, and it it still wasn't real.......
For the love of God, try and use some better grammar when posting. It's too much work to read your posts with grammar like that. At the very least, throw a comma or period in there somewhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rofl!!
They were on Leno the week after the movie came out. The movie was too predictable to be real.. I thought some parts were just funny.
alfus21 Wrote::yikes:This can't be true!

:lmao::thatsfunn
LMAO. I was like is this person serious?
So does this mean cloverfield wasn't real??
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
ComfortEagle Wrote:For the love of God, try and use some better grammar when posting. It's too much work to read your posts with grammar like that. At the very least, throw a comma or period in there somewhere.

LOL :Thumbs:
Quote:For the love of God, try and use some better grammar when posting. It's too much work to read your posts with grammar like that. At the very least, throw a comma or period in there somewhere.

I'm. sorry. I. was. not. taught, better. but I'm, slowly. learning, I, have. not. got, the, hang. of it. Yet, so. bare with, me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
phoeniXX Wrote:They were on Leno the week after the movie came out. The movie was too predictable to be real.. I thought some parts were just funny.

I agree. The movie was more funny than scary.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I'm. sorry. I. was. not. taught, better. but I'm, slowly. learning, I, have. not. got, the, hang. of it. Yet, so. bare with, me!

lol.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I'm. sorry. I. was. not. taught, better. but I'm, slowly. learning, I, have. not. got, the, hang. of it. Yet, so. bare with, me!

If you're going to be a smart aleck about it then I will inform you that any future posts with such atrocious grammar will be deleted. Let me refresh everyone on BGR Rule #12:

12. We ask that you, the user, attempt to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization when posting in the public forum. Posts that cannot be easily read will be removed by the Staff. Numerous unreadable posts can be grounds for an infraction or suspension from BGR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I though this movie sucked, thats just me lol..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKECiyIsq3I&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube- Wrestling Fan Breaks Down And Cries[/ame]

Tom is not my friend....

I thought this was appropriate

Tom is not my friend....

:lmao:lmao...Is that Jim Cornette's younger fat brother that didn't make it.
Quote:12. We ask that you, the user, attempt to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization when posting in the public forum. Posts that cannot be easily read will be removed by the Staff. Numerous unreadable posts can be grounds for an infraction or suspension from BGR.

Iam serious that is the way i am im sorry i can spell pretty good but me and punctuation dosent get along to well so i guess i will just quit posting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Iam serious that is the way i am im sorry i can spell pretty good but me and punctuation dosent get along to well so i guess i will just quit posting

At the very least, you could put a period at the end of each thought.

For example:

Iam serious that is the way i am im sorry i can spell pretty good but me and punctuation dosent get along to well so i guess i will just quit posting

Should be this:

I am serious, that is the way I am. I'm sorry. I can spell pretty good, but me and punctuation don't get along too well, so I guess I will just quit posting.

These are basic things learned in elementary school. We're not going to crucify anyone over misusing a comma, but when multiple people complain that they have a hard time reading your posts, you need to attempt to use better grammar.

Again, at the very least, just put a period or comma after each though. Don't make it all one, big run-on sentence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, Talking about getting on to a guy because of his Grammar. Sad, Ive seen worst post. Not everyone on here are English teachers.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow, Talking about getting on to a guy because of his Grammar. Sad, Ive seen worst post. Not everyone on here are English teachers.

And neither am I, but when others complain, and it's obviously hard to read, then something needs to be said. Fact is, you shouldn't have to be an English teacher to use proper grammar. That's called being a normal human being who speaks and writes the English language. Again, they teach grammar all through elementary school, so unless you dropped out in 2nd grade, there's really no excuse for bad grammar other than laziness, dyslexia, or some other mental disorder.

A post is useless if it can't be read. Not to mention, it doesn't do anything for the reputation of this site. We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience on BGR and that includes making posts and READING posts. Could you imagine if we just let everyone basically create their own language and type however they wanted? No one would know what half the people were saying.

Personally, I see bad grammar as an act of selfishness. By using bad grammar, you are saying, "I don't care if you have a hard time reading it or not."

Also, there is a big difference between occasional mistakes and constant use of bad grammar. Occasionally omitting a comma, or forgetting to add a period at the end of a sentence is fine, and happens to all of us. But when several of your posts are hard to read and lack no grammar at all, that's a different story.

Yes, I'm sure you have seen worse grammar and/or posts on here. Fact is, I don't read every single post or even every single forum. Certain moderators have different forums they read. Personally, I spend most of my time in the General Discussion and College Sports. Others concentrate on other forums because that's what they're interested in. Unless you're Stardust, then you post and read in every single forum 400 times a day. Smile

It's impossible for a handful of staff to read every single post, and to an extent, we rely on you all. If you see something that is a violation of the rules, or should otherwise be moderated or removed, let us know. There are a handful of staff, and thousands of regular members, thousands of posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's still real to me dammit

Tom is not my friend....

ComfortEagle Wrote:At the very least, you could put a period at the end of each thought.

For example:

Should be this:

I am serious, that is the way I am. I'm sorry. I can spell pretty good, but me and punctuation don't get along too well, so I guess I will just quit posting.

These are basic things learned in elementary school. We're not going to crucify anyone over misusing a comma, but when multiple people complain that they have a hard time reading your posts, you need to attempt to use better grammar.

Again, at the very least, just put a period or comma after each though. Don't make it all one, big run-on sentence.

Really LOL.