Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Collinsworth has been selected as an Army All-American
The 2009 U.S. Army All-American Bowl Selection Tour will visit Highlands High School on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 to select a student-athlete to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Highlands High School will honor its student-athlete before his teammates, classmates, fans and family during an assembly.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2009/1...-american/

Now it technically doesn't name Austin Collinsworth as the player they will be selecting for the All-Star game but who else would they be looking to select when they go to Ft. Thomas?

Hopefully he will be able to represent Kentucky well:Thumbs:.
Good luck
Did they leave his name off the roster? He is not listed on either the East or West team. Nevertheless, congratulations Austin!
And he is not on the Mr. Football list????
I'm sure the roster for the Army game fluctuates as needed!
man i would love to watch
man i would love to watch this kid play...congratulations austin
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Did they leave his name off the roster? He is not listed on either the East or West team. Nevertheless, congratulations Austin!

Technically, Austin hasn't "officially" selected as an Army All-American just yet. The representative of the game will be making an appearance at Highalnds High School to present a jersey for the player who will be selected to play the game and I don't know who else he would choose other than Collinsworth. So that is why they don't have him on the roster just yet because he technically has been officially selected. It will be soon enough...