Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Alexander break the single season touchdown record?
With 4 games remaining, Shaun Alexander has 22 touchdowns, will he surpass Priest Holmes record of 27 rushing tds? I think its up to Holmgren, but he showed Monday night that he will make the most of limited duty. Thanks Alfus for the info.
yes he is goin to surpass this record as long as Holmgren plays him. Alexander is a special player and one only hopes to see him accomplish this feat. Go KY boy go!
I for one think it will happen soon.
I think he will, in about two games!
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:With 4 games remaining, Shaun Alexander has 22 touchdowns, will he surpass Emmit Smiths record of 25 rushing tds? Marshall Faulk has the overall td record with 26, 18 rushing and 8 recieving. I think he has a great chance at catching and passing both of these numbers, all this from a Ky boy who has been underrated his whole career.

No offense to you but Emmit Smith doesn't have the record of rushing td's in a season and someone has more than Faulk too, and his name is Priest Holmes and he had 27 rushing touchdowns in the 2003 season...And I'm in shock that nobody caught that error....
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4047...77XOf.uLYF
"alfus21" Wrote:No offense to you but Emmit Smith doesn't have the record of rushing td's in a season and someone has more than Faulk too, and his name is Priest Holmes and he had 27 rushing touchdowns in the 2003 season...And I'm in shock that nobody caught that error....
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4047...77XOf.uLYF

Sorry about the error, and thanks just completely overlooked it, I'll fix the mistake and will be a little more thorough next time.:Thumbs:
I think he'll break the record sometime soon.
he will break the record with ease so long as holmgren plays him
i think he will break the record very soon
yeah the Boone Co. native will break it with ease!
Shaun:theman: :theman: :theman:
i think he definatly has the best shot this year
He'll break it.
I sure hope he does. i think he will