Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach and Players of the Year (Each Class)
Class A
Player - Domonique Hayden, Lexington Christian
Coach - Paul Rains, Lexington Christian

Class 2-A
Player - Antonio Andrews, Fort Campbell
Coach - Shawn Berner, Fort Campbell

Class 3-A
Player - Tim Patterson, Central
Coach - Robbie Lucas, Somerset

Class 4-A
Player - Rees MacShara, Boyle County
Coach - Luke Salmons, Lawrence County

Class 5-A
Player - Jacob Russell, Anderson County
Coach - John Hines, Pulaski County

Class 6-A
Player - Miles Simpson, Simon Kenton
Coach - Jeff Marksberry, Simon Kenton

Congrats to all!
Coach - Luke Salmons, Lawrence County---lmao rethink that one hes a good one but not the winner.
Are these actual awards or just your personal choices?
gotcha2 Wrote:Are these actual awards or just your personal choices?

Those are the actual awards.
bchater Wrote:Coach - Luke Salmons, Lawrence County---lmao rethink that one hes a good one but not the winner.

I would have liked to see French won it.:1: But I think Salmons did a great job in turning Lawrence around from what they did last year.:Thumbs:
Congratulations to Coach Lucas and Coach Hines, way to represent the Somerset community!
bchater Wrote:Coach - Luke Salmons, Lawrence County---lmao rethink that one hes a good one but not the winner.

How is he not?

He took a team that went winless last year to an undefeated one this year and gave the defending state champs in Bell County a ride for their money for a bit. He absolutely deserves that award.
Quote:Coach - Luke Salmons, Lawrence County---lmao rethink that one hes a good one but not the winner.

well i guess we all make bad choices during our life this just happen to be all these voters at once
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to all coaches and players! Great accomplishment!
BaseballIsLife Wrote:How is he not?

He took a team that went winless last year to an undefeated one this year and gave the defending state champs in Bell County a ride for their money for a bit. He absolutely deserves that award.

loook at the schedule softer than west jessamines and bell a ride for there money score looks more like the tameing of the shrew. like i said he did a great job but imo there were others more desrveing that being said cangrats.
Lawrence County 2009 Kentucky High School Football

Latest Stats Report: November 25, 2009
Other Seasons for Lawrence County Football: 1998 KY Football1999 KY Football2000 KY Football2001 KY Football2002 KY Football2003 KY Football2004 KY Football2005 KY Football2006 KY Football2007 KY Football2008 KY Football

Return to latest scores for 2009 KY Football
DATE
OPPONENT
SITE
SCORE STATS?
Aug 21, 09 Paintsville away 54 - 20 (W) Click
Aug 28, 09 Open home
Sep 4, 09 Sheldon Clark home 36 - 30 (W) Click
Sep 11, 09 East Ridge away 62 - 7 (W) Click
Sep 18, 09 Shelby Valley home 49 - 14 (W) Click
Sep 25, 09 East Carter away 39 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 2, 09 Winfield, WV home 48 - 0 (W) Click
Oct 9, 09 Greenup County away 52 - 12 (W) Click
Oct 16, 09 Rowan County home 29 - 14 (W) Click
Oct 23, 09 Boyd County home 26 - 16 (W) Click
Oct 30, 09 Tolsia, WV away 42 - 6 (W) Click
Nov 6, 09 McCreary Central home 42 - 19 (W) Click Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 13, 09 Knox Central home 19 - 0 (W) Click Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 20, 09 Bell County away 0 - 41 (L) Click Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
I think Prestonsburg's head coach John Derosset got hosed. Nobody gave Prestonsburg a chance before the season started and look at what they did. Went undefeated in the regular season, district championship, region championship, and was a cats hair of playin in the state championship.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:I think Prestonsburg's head coach John Derosset got hosed. Nobody gave Prestonsburg a chance before the season started and look at what they did. Went undefeated in the regular season, district championship, region championship, and was a cats hair of playin in the state championship.

Agreed. What is this? Fort Campbell's 3rd straight year in the finals? Not sure but , its easy to win with the best team. Derossett should have been the Coach of the year without a doubt. Yes. Ft Campbell made it, but they have the best players bar none , and it would have been a travesty had they not made it.
TrueRebel88 Wrote:I would have liked to see French won it.:1: But I think Salmons did a great job in turning Lawrence around from what they did last year.:Thumbs:

The complete story: http://www.kfca.info/winners.htm
Austin Collinsworth deserved the 5A POY. He had a tremendous year!