Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Finals Parking at WKU
FYI. http://www.wku.edu/news/releases09/novem...EM_ID=5400

Looks like the best place to tailgate will be Egypt (Creason Lot), or top of the parking structure?
Looks like parking will not be as easy as at Papa John's.
I still can't believe that it is not back in Louisville.
I think you as well as the players will like the atmosphere and hospitality in Bowling Green much better than Louisville. Please give it a try.
I think it should be in the central part of the state. Some teams may have to drive 5hrs or more. that's ridiculous....We definitely need a change of venue.
bowling green is not a bad place, but i am sure there are alot of eky people would like to see it in lexington.
Is there any Rv parking at western?
adopted purple Wrote:I think you as well as the players will like the atmosphere and hospitality in Bowling Green much better than Louisville. Please give it a try.

I'm personnally looking forward to going to Western. I hear the facilities are great and the Universtiy is working hard to accommodate the teams. Hear that doesn't always happen at Papa John.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I think it should be in the central part of the state. Some teams may have to drive 5hrs or more. that's ridiculous....We definitely need a change of venue.

How long do you think it takes Mayfield to get to Louisville?
I think the state games should be played at UK,or EKU.every year or alternate between the two each year.they should not be played in louisville.the only reason they have been is because of the louisville teams like ST.X & Trinity.so the K.H.S.A.A.san keep the attendance money they get from the 6a game every year.there afraid if it leaves louisville the attendance will drop,and they will lose money.
I say rotate it between ... UK, UL, WKU, and EKU ... That way most people are happy, cause we all know you can't please everyone!
Morehead got a nice field. I think they should move it ever year. WKY, EKU, and Morehead St. If they do it like that. When it was in Louisville i never go ever year. If it was closer to home, like Morehead or EKU. I would go ever year. After 11 weeks, of driving all over the state and out of state to watch games. I wont to stay closer to home.