Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 20 Steelers 17
Final in OT

Another loss for Steeler nation. Child please, good luck on making the playoffs this year.
I hate Baltimore. I hate Cincinnati. I hate the Bears. I hate the Chiefs. I hate every team in the NFL besides my Steelers. Tough loss on the road against a very good team in overtime with a third string quarterback, and our defensive leader on the sidelines. I can only hope we right this **** soon, because this has turned into a miserable season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I hate Baltimore. I hate Cincinnati. I hate the Bears. I hate the Chiefs. I hate every team in the NFL besides my Steelers. Tough loss on the road against a very good team in overtime with a third string quarterback, and our defensive leader on the sidelines. I can only hope we right this **** soon, because this has turned into a miserable season.

You are just a "hateful" person.......:biggrin:

Does not sound like Hines Ward is real happy with his QB. If you can't play, per Saturda night, after taking all the snaps in practice all week, then HOW can you dress and be the emergency QB on Sunday.
This sucks. Cant wait till Ben and Troy gets back. One positive though is hopefully Bruce Ariens is smart enough to install a Wildcat Package with Dennis Dixon. I think that would help us moving forward.
hate to see the Steelers drop another one. like to see them make the play offs.
bigjim4packers Wrote:hate to see the Steelers drop another one. like to see them make the play offs.

BOOOOOOOO!

And Tide, if you hate every team that beats the Steelers this year your gonna hate a lot of teams!!!!!
csabo17 Wrote:BOOOOOOOO!

And Tide, if you hate every team that beats the Steelers this year your gonna hate a lot of teams!!!!!
No you read that wrong. I hate every team in the NFL besides the Steelers. Every single one of them. And I cant wait till the wheels fall off the Bengals either..I dont know if I can take much more of this :ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keep waiting my friend! You may have to wait as long as the next Steeler playoff run.... next year
Every time the Steelers or Bengals lose I'm pretty sure an angel in heaven gets its wings!

What a great day to be a ravens fan!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Every time the Steelers or Bengals lose I'm pretty sure an angel in heaven gets its wings!

What a great day to be a ravens fan!

:lmao:
csabo17 Wrote:BOOOOOOOO!

The Steelers are my sons team, would like to see a win for him. He's a big fan of Ben and Polamalu and he hates their injured. He thinks they would win if they were healthy.
Tell your son its going to be a looooong winter!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No you read that wrong. I hate every team in the NFL besides the Steelers. Every single one of them. And I cant wait till the wheels fall off the Bengals either..I dont know if I can take much more of this :ChairHit:

LOL, thanks for the chuckle :Clap:
What do you expect from a QB that threw one pass prior to that game? Wait to Big Ben and Troy comes back then we will have a different story.