Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Football
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank Coach Mark Dixon and all his staff of coaches of the high school and middle school programs at Hazard.All these coaches care deeply about Hazard football and love every young man that plays for it. They teach these kids about God,Family,Respect,and Discipline. To our seniors, a big thanks,3 straight district titles,3 straight regional titles,3 straight semi-appearances,1 state runnerup. These young men have proved over and over what heart is all about.I would like to say thanks to our middle school, 2 straight appearances in the Big Sandy Valley championship games. To all these coaches and players a big Thanks.
thordog Wrote:I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank Coach Mark Dixon and all his staff of coaches of the high school and middle school programs at Hazard.All these coaches care deeply about Hazard football and love every young man that plays for it. They teach these kids about God,Family,Respect,and Discipline. To our seniors, a big thanks,3 straight district titles,3 straight regional titles,3 straight semi-appearances,1 state runnerup. These young men have proved over and over what heart is all about.I would like to say thanks to our middle school, 2 straight appearances in the Big Sandy Valley championship games. To all these coaches and players a big Thanks.

A big AMEN. Words can't express how proud I am of our coaches, our team and our seniors. It has been another great year of BULLDOG football and I am thankful to have been able to share in it as a Hazard fan. Thanks for the memories!!!

*****MAY THE BULLDOG PRIDE LIVE FOREVER*****