Poll: Who wins the 4A Championship?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lone Oak Purple Flash
23.81%
Boyle County Rebels
76.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Oak vs. Boyle County (4A State Championship)
1 day away
26 hours and counting.
Here are stats from the LO-LC game and also the LO-Graves Co game

Lone Oak-Graves (mud)

LO GC
FD 11 10
RA 21 36
RY 42 81
PS 15-26-1 8-21-0
PY 244 90
TY 286 171
FL 3-2 2-1
PN 7-66 5-50

Lone Oak-Lex Cath

LO LC
FD 21 15
RA 37 36
RY 310 189
PS 20-26-0 21-38-0
PY 248 339
TY 558 528
PN 10-81 10-120
Boyle's defense will be to much for LO's explosive offense. I'll take the Rebels by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I think beating Bell and LC twice is pretty impressive in my book. I just think Boyle is the best team in 4A this year, and i don't see them losing this game.
Good luck Boyle County i was impressed with your defense quick and hard hitting i will be pulling for you Boyle.co 35 L.O 6:rockon:
If our defense can tackle in the open field tomorrow I really like our chances. 28-14 Boyle.
My wife has to work tomorrow and want to listen to the game on the web. Does anybody know where she should go to listen to the game?
TrueRebel88 Wrote:My wife has to work tomorrow and want to listen to the game on the web. Does anybody know where she should go to listen to the game?
http://khsaa.ezstream.com/
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Cant wait til tomorrow!:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
I have looked at stats,rosters,video ,and thought about it all week.ill take Boyle 35 to 14.reason being i think defense wins championships,and Boyles is the best in the state.:Thumbs:
I sure hope so Jack!
:worthy:[quote=Jack Lambert]I have looked at stats,rosters,video ,and thought about it all week.ill take Boyle 35 to 14.reason being i think defense wins championships,and Boyles is the best in the state.

:worthy::rockon:TongueirateSho:biggrin::1::Thumbs:
Rebels "Finish The Fight" tomorrow! GO REBELS!!

:redboxer:
Jack Lambert Wrote:I have looked at stats,rosters,video ,and thought about it all week.ill take Boyle 35 to 14.reason being i think defense wins championships,and Boyles is the best in the state.:Thumbs:

I picked the exact same score on another site.:1:TongueirateSho:Thumbs::blabbermo:biggrin::rockon:
PurplePride92 Wrote:I picked the exact same score on another site.:1:TongueirateSho:Thumbs::blabbermo:biggrin::rockon:

I see you up early too,can't wait,lets get this thing rolling.
WHO YA WITH
I know all the Tilghman folks will be pulling for LO and the Tilghman team left early today to be able to be able to watch LO play.
Let's go Rebels. It's almost go time.
Is there anywhere you can watch it online wishful thinking i guess
Lone Oak 24-21
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:Is there anywhere you can watch it online wishful thinking i guess

Live, No.

But 12 hours after it will be broadcast online on this site:

http://ky.ihigh.com/school23462/broadcast_106191.html

You can get the audio feed from Hometown Sports out of Danville or the khsaa feed from their website that is done by KY Network.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Lone Oak 24-21

Is that a halftime score or not?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Is that a halftime score or not?

I think that's a prediction. The game doesn't kickoff until 12:00 EASTERN TIME.
I thought it was 11:00am any updates?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hatz Wrote:I think that's a prediction. The game doesn't kickoff until 12:00 EASTERN TIME.

Man dont I look stupid now. I forget BG is an hr behind where I live. I just saw a score with everybody posting links and saw it was 11:50 am EST thought it would be the score.
lone oak is having oneheck of a t drive opening the game
yea lone oak scoring 29 points