Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
St.Xavier
73.91%
Trinity
26.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Xavier vs. Trinity (6A State Championship)
Thoughts and predictions?
St.X rolled Trinity earlier in the year and they've taken sum losses this season, but in recent years whenever St.X beats Trinity in regular season they end up getting beat by Trinity at state, St.X hasn't won a title since 2004 I believe so im sure they'll be hungry come game time, Im gonna say

St.Xavier 21
Trinity 14
X by 3 TDs
St. X by 7
Shocker!!!

No not really. Who won the regular season? Im picking the loser of the regular season by a touchdown.
Ah, the classic Trinity/St.X rivalry game for the state title. This will be the second matchup between the two Louisville Metro powerhouse this season. The first time around, the Tigers laid it on Trinity as it was not pretty. The last few games though, Trinity has been playing much better and playing like they are capable of.

This game should be much better than the last time, I believe the Tigers still win it though.

Good luck to both teams!
Trinity by 3 very close
St. X by 17
Should be a tough game for the 6A championship and the 2nd best team in the state :Second: I'll take X by 10 . :biggrin:
St X wins this game and ends the stat of the winner in the regular season who usually loses in the playoffs.
St. X wins this one in Championship fashion, close to the end!

St. X-31
Trinity-28
I'll take St. X by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I believe 2 or 3 years ago X dominated T in the regular season as well but lost in the state championship to the Rocks. For whatever reason, T seems to always be the better team at the end of the season. Their coaches are extremely good in making adjustments and preparing their team for a rematch between these two.

I'll take Trinity in this one but I'll be pulling for X.

Trinity 21
St. X 17
The battle of Louisville school was expected before the season even started. Nothing special, but I pick St X to win this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Trinity 24 ST.X 21