Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you only knew....
If everyone only knew how happy I am that BGR is back up and running after an update that was needed do to such gowing popularity in a short amount of time!!!

I have been waiting for 4 hours to get back on here and post and now I can wav.gif
Me too Beef. I got up and was ready to post.
I got kinda lost without it....It's part of my daily life....there was a void. I'm gald it's back !!!
Yeah I was wondering what happened. This is my everyday thing. Come into work, and post on BGR's then go home and post on BGR's. I was afraid I might miss a day of posting.
this is pretty much alls I do anymore
Yea it booted me off last night i was bored outta my mind after that.
I didn't know what to do, I was bored!
Guys, this is a great sign though. We have grown so much and that was just one sign of proof. Rock on!
You guys/gals are awesome! I spent all night and this morning trying to get things rolling agian!! I was a mess all day.. I just didnt want to disappoint you guys/gals. I hosted the site on a small server of my wifes.. I thought this would be fine for a few months until the site got bigger.. Boy was I wrong.. We have got almost 200,000 page views in 4 days. Thats unreal. It locked up the server and I had to purchase new hosting.. I am moving us to a super fast 200gb a month server. This will due us till we surpass say 10,000 members.. The server change will take place within the next two days and there will never be any down time again..

BTW i want to personally thank Basketballer for being on top of things.. She notified be about 3:30 am the site was down. If she would of waited till this morning it still wouldnt have been back up.. Thanks bballer, your great.. All you all great!! I appreciate the help and support I am receiving from all of you!!
torQQue Wrote:You guys/gals are awesome! I spent all night and this morning trying to get things rolling agian!! I was a mess all day.. I just didnt want to disappoint you guys/gals. I hosted the site on a small server of my wifes.. I thought this would be fine for a few months until the site got bigger.. Boy was I wrong.. We have got almost 200,000 page views in 4 days. Thats unreal. It locked up the server and I had to purchase new hosting.. I am moving us to a super fast 200gb a month server. This will due us till we surpass say 10,000 members.. The server change will take place within the next two days and there will never be any down time again..

BTW i want to personally thank Basketballer for being on top of things.. She notified be about 3:30 am the site was down. If she would of waited till this morning it still wouldnt have been back up.. Thanks bballer, your great.. All you all great!! I appreciate the help and support I am receiving from all of you!!
Well I just didnt wanna be bored today, So I Called and woke ya up...lol..Beef and I are trying to help as much as we can...I know your going back to school and been real busy with this site..If you need something let us know
Basketballer Wrote:Me and Beef
Momma never teach you no good gramma??

Big Grin

--sorry my momma kills me on grammar
If You Only Knew........good song Beef.
My internet has been messed up for the past few days so Im trying to get it back goin, but then I found out a way to get online anyway..shhh.
I had only been a member of the site for 2 days, but I already missed it, I know it's goin to be a success.
What happened to all these diehards
drawn into the grid?
^ And gone they are....
Died of Tuberculosis
nice share all