Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski Co
12.77%
Highlands
87.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Highlands 11/27
Let's hear some thoughts on this game.
Birds roll this week and make it back to the state title game for the third straight year.

Highlands-49
Pulaski Co- 14
Don't know much about Pulaski. Can someone in the know give the rest of us a primer?
Thanks.
kypecos Wrote:Don't know much about Pulaski. Can someone in the know give the rest of us a primer?
Thanks.

Looking at Pulaski's schedule, I have a feeling Highlands is going to put up a lot of points and probably more than the 49 that I predicted.
Gonna take Highlands by 2+ TDs, good luck to both teams
Birds by a bunch
Highlands by as much as Highlands wants it to be. Sorry Pulaski, great run in the playoffs but you just don't know until you play up there. It will be cold, the house will be full, it will be very loud, and Highlands will feed off of every bit of it even though they really don't need to.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Looking at Pulaski's schedule, I have a feeling Highlands is going to put up a lot of points and probably more than the 49 that I predicted.

Yeah, that schedule makes me thing that no one is more surprised about them being in it at this point than Pulaski County.
Good luck to both. No matter who wins you both have something to be proud off.
highlands rolls into the finals
Highlands in a close game....for reasons yet to be disclosed.....
Highlands wins.
Highlands is just to powerful this year!
As much as i would like to see Pulaski win, lets face it it aint gonna happen.

Highlands-56
PC-13
Highlands wins this one by 3 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Highlands wins this one by 3 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!

Yes, best of luck to both.......:thanks:
go get em pc i think pc will be the one playing with more heart....highlans 42

pc- 24
logmountainboy64 Wrote:go get em pc i think pc will be the one playing with more heart....highlans 42

pc- 24

Will vs. Skill...........Skill wins everytime. Time to go huntin'. You still got til' January.......LOL
Pulaski will score on them, just not as much as Highlands will on them!
logmountainboy64 Wrote:go get em pc i think pc will be the one playing with more heart....highlans 42

pc- 24

Just curious how you determine one team playing with more heart than another?
tradition Wrote:Just curious how you determine one team playing with more heart than another?

Never ruled out that one has both.....Must I state the obvious?
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Never ruled out that one has both.....Must I state the obvious?

I'm sure logmountain can answer for himself since I posed the question to him. Thanks for playing though.:Thumbs:
I'm here for you, tradition.

pc- 24

You're usually a pretty educated poster, but do you really think PC will put up 24 points against the Birds?

I'd be very surprised to see them score even 14 against Highlands.
tradition Wrote:Just curious how you determine one team playing with more heart than another?

I thought there was a stat for that:igiveup:
Highlands is so talented, I just don't think PC can keep up with this team,the Birds wins this one.
Stardust Wrote:I thought there was a stat for that:igiveup:

Yes, but it requires an autopsy.:yikes:
Would like to hear some Pulaski fans tell us about their team. Who are your big stars,what Def and Off do you run, how are your special teams, is the team built on speed or size? It is fun seeing a new face come to Ft Thomas. Everyone have a safe trip on Friday!
Highlands roll big in this one. Where are they at nationally now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I would love to see PC take this one but I think it's going to be all Birds.

Highlands 35
Pulaski 6