•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
Let's go D! TongueirateSho
James on the carry for a short gain. Flag on play. HOLDING against LC. 1st and 20.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
If Lawrence County has a chance, they have to quit with the penalties.
Come on Bobcats! I'm counting on you!
Flag on the play for delay of game against LC. Were driving now shooting themselves in the foot. The spot foul had put it at 1st and 15 so now 1st and 20.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Come on boys play smart!!
Incomplete pass brings up 2nd and 20.
West on the carry for no gain. 3rd and 20.
Maybe they are a little nervous? Confusedhh:
No SCORE 1st QTR.
How good is LCs kicker?
LC with a 7 yard gain not sure how lost feed. 4th and 13 from the Bell 34/35 yard line and will punt to try and keep Bell pinned back. Pack punts and downed at the 15. 1st adn 10.
that was a very fast quarter.
Not nervous just excited!!
Lets go Bulldogs. Play some defense.
Punter is great. FG is good hasn't had to kick a FG as of yet that I'm aware of.
3:48 in 1st QTR still just update above. 1st adn 15 as Bell gets a false start.
Davenport carries to the 36 yard line on a 26 yard gain. 1st and 10.
Hilton on carry gains 6 brings up 2nd and 4.
Davenport on carry to the LC 40 yard line and another 1st down. LC better make some adjustments fast or its going to become a long night.
gotta shut that run down!!
2:30 to go in the 1st still no score but Bell driving.

Davenport on the carry to the LC 24 yard line had been contained but got away.
Now we're rolling!
This is what worried me the most.

Davenport on the carry and goes for the TD.

Bell County 6

LC 0 with 1:43 to go in the 1st.

90 yards in 5 drives.
Sorry 5 plays.
@#^%$&
Davenport is so fast. All he needs is a little blocking and he is gone.
PAT good.

BC 7

LC 0
24 yrd run Davenport TD Bell Co extra pointgood!!
Bell-7
Lawrence-0
1:43 in 1st
Go Bobcats!
Good run back!!!
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next