4. Lawrence County
5. Corbin
6. Letcher Central
7. Pulaski County
8. Johnson Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Pike Central
that was an easy choice for #1
#1 Vs #4 this Friday night at Log Mountain!!!! Everyone is welcome to see a GREAT GAME by two great teams!!!!
is this the first mountain top 10 ranking for Pike Central?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:is this the first mountain top 10 ranking for Pike Central?

I think so... is this the first without Belfry?
Congrats to the Hawks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Are the rankings based solely on wins and losses and popularity?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:#1 Vs #4 this Friday night at Log Mountain!!!! Everyone is welcome to see a GREAT GAME by two great teams!!!!

Dont forget some good BBQ!!!!!!!!
the way jc playing right now i would put them at 2,dont think anyone one there would beat them NOW,expect BELL........
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Are the rankings based solely on wins and losses and popularity?

I would have to say it's still based on wins and losses. I know the schedule of each should be considered as well.
no bad intentions here but corbin is finally getting to where they need to be and to sheldon clark great job you deserve to be there now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As of today this is where is I see the teams in The WYMT top ten

1. Bell Co
2. 6 way tie P-burg, Somerset, Lawrence Co. Corbin, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark
3. 3 way tie Pulaski, Letcher, Pike Central
Any number two team would struggle with number one and any number three team would struggle with a number two.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Prestonsburg
3. Somerset
4. Lawrence County
5. Corbin
6. Letcher Central
7. Pulaski County
8. Johnson Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Pike Central

I know I get mad at reading the Lexington Herld and dave Cantrell ratings but alot of the times he is right. I think that wymt goes to much on your record than who you have played and Strength of schdule. I think that Johnson Central is playing as good as anyone and deserves alot higher rank than that.
I really don't take David Cantrell's ratings seriously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
oooooooo man it is getting crunch time
Yeah I believe this is the 1st time that Pike Central has ever cracked the WYMT Mountain Top 10.

Hoping to keep climbiing the ladder next week Wink
Looks good
I think Lawrence Co and Central are in the 2-3 spot. Physically they would wear the other teams out/down. Pburg would be 4. Sheldon Clark/Somerset/Corbin in any order.