Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americas Army
http://www.americasarmy.com

Anyone play this?
Ya, I played it before. Its actually a descent game for free.
I've played it, I play it now, and I will play it in the future so I can get better and better and better and OWN YOU REIZ! Hahaha, kidding, never heard of it but I'm sure that if you started playing it sooner or later you would be one of the best as usual.
"thetribe" Wrote:I will play it in the future so I can get better and better and better and OWN YOU REIZ!

Well, it's a fine lucky thing that the future extends forever isn't it?
Oh it's on now.
Be on you like white on rice on a paperplate in a snow storm SON!
I lucked out again... There's no snow!

I've seen you play games.
You have...and I OWN people! Grrrr. lol
Its not a bad game at all, used to play but havent in quite awhile.
What is the game even about?
You never mentioned it other than in here Shyserkopft, I mean Reizvoll.
Oh, nice one, schlomper.

It's a first person shooter about modern urban combat, you are put in the role of a US Army infantry soldier, either on an Assault or Defense team, and you fight other people online.

It's like counter-strike, but it's slower paced to get set up, but once you start the fighting it's alot more faster pace than counter-strike. It's made to be 100 percent realistic.
Sounds like an awesome game. If you are playing it now I want to watch you the next time that I am at your house.
I don't expect it to be that fun to watch, it's more of extreme teamwork game, rather than Halo 2 where I am the ultimate glory hog, where I completely shame the opposing team solo.

You won't see any killamanjaro battle rifle sprees in this game. :Angry07: Never the less, you can always watch.
I just want to see what the game is like. You are the only one that I ever play video games with. If it wasn't for you then I would have never played Halo, touched an XBox, and alot of other things. Might as well see this new game that you are into.
I'm into a new FPS every week besides Halo 2. The reason I change so much is because on the computer, no one can keep up with my PC or my mouse skills.

-Counter-strike 1.6
-Counter-strike: Source
-Half-Life Death Match
-Halo PC
-Team Fortress Classic
-Call of Duty
-Call of Duty 2
-Day of Defeat
-F.E.A.R.
-Doom 3

So aggervating not finding competition. Halo 2 however, I screw up on because it's a controller. Very rarely, however.
Reizvoll Wrote:Well, it's a fine lucky thing that the future extends forever isn't it?

That quote rocks Reiz!

I plan to use that early and often!

Sorry for being off topic.
No, don't worry about it.

You can quote me being an ass anytime, in fact.

Click on my Username, then view my public profile. Click on 'Find all posts by Reizvoll' and voila, there is you a dandy list.
Ha, ha!

If that is you being an ass--it sounds like your my kind of guy!

Keep it up! Seriously--that rocks!
Reiz has some good ones, let me tell you.
He says random stuff that relates to what you are talking about but you have to think about it because it is a suddle way...it's pretty funny.
Although he can be a prick sometimes, he is a **** funny guy to be around. Now that he is more outgoing, he always makes me laugh.