Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry County 14 - Elizabethtown 0
Great win for the Cats.
Henry's D-line of Rahm, Doll, Ingram, MClasky and Callis pressured E-town the whole night, while LB's Butler, Rasior and Timberlake stopped the running game.
where will central and henry play?
Congrats HC
Henry will travel to Central.
Should be a great game.
So much for the E-town passing game, I bet they were negative on run and screen plays... HC stopped the pass when it counted..........Central vs. HC, do the wildcats have a snow balls chance in #@#$%??????????????????? hmm
Don't forget about the secondary T.Farris and Chris Amburghey and Justin Hartlege who had 3 knock downs and a interception but all in all the defense in a whole played awsome.......................
no i dont think so
GoBlueSC Wrote:no i dont think so

No???? what???
henrys defense was very impressing, one of the best if not the best defense i have seen all year. what do they feed those boys in henry county? they play with a chip on there shoulder, and i love it.
Henrys offense was a lil slow but made plays when needed..Their Defense was outstanding..played fast an aggersive an when they made contact,it was felt. all the outside plays they e town tried was stumped. it seemed like hc d line was in the backfield as soon as e town broke the huddle...if their defense can keep this up and the offense could start clicking then fridays game agienst Central could be intresting.
GoBlueSC Wrote:no i dont think so

Of course not, you've still got sour grapes that SC got smashed at home on senior night! Way to cheer on the district!
also from what i hear is there was a little alltercation in the field house between the two teams before the game, Then during warm ups they teams got into it again at the 50 yrd line. Dnt talk the trash unless you can back it up. Thats the type of fire that comes out in kids this time of the year,its the playoffs baby.