Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 19 - Knox Central 0
It could have been and should have been alot worse than the final score. I have never seen so many bad calls/missed calls by the refs. This makes two weeks in a row we get a crew like this. I hope that they are far away from any future lawrence co. Game cause its like everyone is out to get us anyway they can. But dudley were coming..........................
And another thing i liked we didn't have to show anything we didn't have to defend pass or the run pick your poison bell co.
Looks like the slower, weaker, and smaller team won tonight. :biggrin:
KC did not impress me at all. To be honest, I was worried about this game but LC came out firing on all cylinders. How slow do we look now??? This should shut up all the doubters. KC was really unsportsman like but hey, if I had to ride 4 1/2 hours on a bus after being shut out I'd be mad too. :lmao: Celebrate tonight, and get back to work tomorrow. I'm so proud of my Dawgs and I'll be making the trip next week. Let's get to work dawgs and get ready for bell. :redboxer:
Congrats to the "BIG BUT SLOW DAWGS" on a great SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!
Don't celebrate at all just get ready.
I have to give a big thanks to WYMT for covering Lawrence County all year. You guys have done a great job making the journey to Louisa all year. I love the Sports Overtime show and really appreciate the coverage.
congrats dawgs nice win...now prepare for bell!!!!
congrats dawgs welcome to fog mountain..
Congrats on being undefeated so far, but the only competition you have had all year is Sheldon Clark, and they came in with their heads blown up from the week before. I would love to eat some crow after next week but just don't see it. With the schedule they played this year they should be unbeaten.
Congrats. to Bulldogs on a great win.
What was going on with those KC defensive linemen in the fourth quarter? They were not losing gracefully.
slingblade93 Wrote:Congrats on being undefeated so far, but the only competition you have had all year is Sheldon Clark, and they came in with their heads blown up from the week before. I would love to eat some crow after next week but just don't see it. With the schedule they played this year they should be unbeaten.

First off, i'm a fan of Sheldon Clark. I think they have a really good team. I picked them to beat Belfry last week and they will roll against Pike Central. Now that's out of the way, you are clueless. Don't get on here talking trash about the Bulldogs. These boys deserve respect. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how stupid it is. Anyway, good luck with Central. I'll be rooting for you guys.
slingblade93 Wrote:Congrats on being undefeated so far, but the only competition you have had all year is Sheldon Clark, and they came in with their heads blown up from the week before. I would love to eat some crow after next week but just don't see it. With the schedule they played this year they should be unbeaten.
So now McCreary and Knox aren't good competition either. If LC beat the Colts tonight they woulnd't be any good either since LC beat them. Get real LC has taken out two teams from what has been called the best 4a district in the state.
And the Varsity shut both out.
slingblade93 Wrote:Congrats on being undefeated so far, but the only competition you have had all year is Sheldon Clark,s and they came in with their heads blown up from the week before. I would love to eat some crow after next week but just don't see it. With the schedule they played this year they should be unbeaten.

With a post like this I see why you call yourself slingblade...

Bell has a good team I'm glade we have the opportunity to play them and I think we have a chance to walk out of there with a win. First thing we need to do is get past the rep that bell has, big coaches name of Mr. Hilton and the field that is log mtn. We Just need to focus on one down at a time and play the way we know we can.
CatDawg Wrote:So now McCreary and Knox aren't good competition either. If LC beat the Colts tonight they woulnd't be any good either since LC beat them. Get real LC has taken out two teams from what has been called the best 4a district in the state.

Lol, great post!!!
CatDawg Wrote:So now McCreary and Knox aren't good competition either. If LC beat the Colts tonight they woulnd't be any good either since LC beat them. Get real LC has taken out two teams from what has been called the best 4a district in the state.

They are adverage teams in 4A. Look what Bell did to them. I posted that if you want to impress you have to win by 40. Didn't happen. I was surprised you won and will eat a little crow. But you are not playing MCC or Knox next week. I am glad you won we will get to see a different team next week. Who called this the best 4A district in the state? Knox is not nearly as good as they were last year.
Way to go Lc,great job.
WildDawg Wrote:I have to give a big thanks to WYMT for covering Lawrence County all year. You guys have done a great job making the journey to Louisa all year. I love the Sports Overtime show and really appreciate the coverage.
WSAZ 3 always does a good job following the dawgs too.
Great win for LC.
Why were words being exchanged between coaches after the game??
Hey Knox hope you had a safe trip up and back but excuse us GET OFF THE TRACKS!!!!
Snare43 Wrote:They are adverage teams in 4A. Look what Bell did to them. I posted that if you want to impress you have to win by 40. Didn't happen. I was surprised you won and will eat a little crow. But you are not playing MCC or Knox next week. I am glad you won we will get to see a different team next week. Who called this the best 4A district in the state? Knox is not nearly as good as they were last year.
I wonder who? Heck our district was suppose to lose all four games.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:congrats on 12-0 dawgs i'll be following next week as well.

good job for being 12-0 better get ready for the Bobcats and get ready to come to Log Mountain
Congrats to LC. Great win. Enjoy being 12-0 that is a heck of an accomplishment.
nice win dawgs
Snare43 Wrote:They are adverage teams in 4A. Look what Bell did to them. I posted that if you want to impress you have to win by 40. Didn't happen. I was surprised you won and will eat a little crow. But you are not playing MCC or Knox next week. I am glad you won we will get to see a different team next week. Who called this the best 4A district in the state? Knox is not nearly as good as they were last year.

"I've often compared Bell County football fans to a beautiful woman who's painfully insecure: No matter how many times she's told she's beautiful, it's never enough. She needs constant validation. And if you have the audacity to say someone else is beautiful, too, she throws a tantrum, slings dishes and slashes your tires."
Your little quote was cute the first 12 times you posted it. Come up with something new now please.

Sorry LC fans. I know this is your thread. Again congrats look foward to seeing you all on Log Mountain. Last year was cold and wet this year looks to be better weather.
Before I saw this score and read that Knox was basically shut down in this game, I thought LC had NO chance against Bell.

A 3 TD win in the PLAYOFFS over a good Knox Central team is a good win.
Still waiting to see the stats on this one.