Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man gets 3 years for sex with horse
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33621048...ws-weird_news/

Quote:CONWAY, S.C. - A man caught having sex with a horse in a South Carolina stable has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Multiple media outlets report that Rodell Vereen was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to buggery. A judge also ordered Vereen to get counseling and stay away from the Lazy B stables when he's released.

Authorities charged Vereen, 50, after a woman set up a surveillance camera and caught him on tape having sex with her horse in July. Horse owner Barbara Kenley said she had noticed her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strangely. She also noticed things had been moved around near the horse's stall at her stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

She said she staked out the stable and caught Vereen sneaking into the barn days later, holding him at shotgun point until police arrived.

Kenley had seen Vereen before. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse and was put on probation and ordered to register as a sex offender.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, in earlier interviews. The brother lives just down the street from his brother and the stables.

"He's done all right when he was on the medicine. I don't know if he is still taking it," said James Vereen in a July interview.

Horry County police don't often investigate animal sex allegations, spokesman Sgt. Robert Kegler said. He said the last person charged with buggery in the county was Rodell Vereen in late 2007.

Kenley said she caught him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found the man asleep in the hay by her horse.
thats just sick i think i threw up in my mouthTongueuke:
I just wonder what he was standing on? Seems like it would take a lot of balance to stand on a ladder and bang a horse.
Straight Freak.
csabo17 Wrote:I just wonder what he was standing on? Seems like it would take a lot of balance to stand on a ladder and bang a horse.

Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into it.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:sounds like you have put a lot of thought into it.:biggrin:

lolol!!!!
jetpilot Wrote:Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into it.:biggrin:

:flame:
Ah...at least the horse was of age Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People should literally go straight to death row for **** like this. I look at it like this..If you would bang a horse..Then you wouldn't care to kill someone in a sadistic kind of way..Has to be some loose fuses in a head like that.
Thats why I stick to sheep. Im to short to bang a horse.
LOL, this thread isn't going to last long!
csabo17 Wrote:thats why i stick to sheep. Im to short to bang a horse.

omg!
csabo17 Wrote:Thats why I stick to sheep. Im to short to bang a horse.
:lmao::lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's baaaaaaaaa...d.
Does this remind anyone else of the movie Black Sheep with Chris Farley? When they get pulled by the cop and they are high on nitrous lol.. He says David Spade is wanted for bangin horses. I know someone else had to be thinking that too.
This is amazing!! LOL.... WHO in their right mind would even think of something so hideous to do to an animal....IMHO, He got off easy!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Wait, was he banging the horse or was the horse banging him!!?? lol either way i say three years is like a slap on the wrist especially if hes got caught before.
phs1986 Wrote:This is amazing!! LOL.... WHO in their right mind would even think of something so hideous to do to an animal....IMHO, He got off easy!!!

How do you know he got off easy? :devilflam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow,

TidesHoss32 Wrote:How do you know he got off easy? :devilflam

LOL
TidesHoss32 Wrote:How do you know he got off easy? :devilflam

LMAO... You know, I actually thought about changing this post after I posted it but thought what the......LOL... Take it however you want it.. Maybe, just maybe... NA... I'm not gonna say it!! HAHAHAHA

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
how can you people sit and talk about this you guys are some strange folks but you guys are the best folks
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:how can you people sit and talk about this you guys are some strange folks but you guys are the best folks

It wasnt any of us so its a open topic lol.
Come on folks give the guy some credit at least it was the same horse everytime. I mean its not like he was cheating on her.
Can't you just hear the convos in the cell now-
Rodriguez-Man howd you get in here?
Lil Elroy-Man I robbed an old lady then killed her. What about u?
Rodriguez-man thats cold hearted, I robbed a daycare at gunpoint and kidnapped 4 kids, shot two cops, stole 4 cars, beat my own mother, sold dope at church, and shoplifted a oatmeal cream pie.
Lil Elroy-Man you gotta be the baddest dude in here!
Rodriguez-ah man do what i do! Hey new guy what you in for?
New guy- I screwed a horse.
Complete Silence!
Yeah I must be sick, but why am I the only on that thinks this is a victomless crime? Unless its some sort of show or race horse thats gonna have its performance affected.
no harm no foul i cant point fingers i keep coming back and reading every body's post LMAO

True Dat!..lol
Not to mention the chickens have became to fast for me!
ugh...I don't understand how on earth anyone could do something so nasty. I think the guy should've been trown in a padded room in an institution somewhere for the rest of his life because he is clearly mentally unstable.
You all are crazy...

Camel's are WAY better..
vundy33 Wrote:You all are crazy...

Camel's are WAY better..
Whatever man..your lucky..just because most of us never seen one..but a llama...now THATS where its at :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]