Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
88.00%
Vanderbilt
12.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK @ Vanderbilt 11/14
thoughts/predictions????

12:21 pm
Vandy is not good, but they do play tough at home
Hopefully Cobb and Locke are ready to play this game.
Anyone else going to this game? There is no reason why UK fans shouldn't outnumber Vandy fans for this one.
^ At Vandy?
Stardust Wrote:^ At Vandy?

Yes sir... they did it two years ago. Typically Vandy struggles to bring a crowd in, and for WKY UK fans it is closer than going to Lex to watch UK play.
This will be a TOUGH TOUGH game for the Cats..They had better come ready to slug it out with Vandy. I dont care what the records are, Vandy ALWAYS plays the Cats tooth and nail..
Cats 20
Vandy 19
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The coach is saying that Hartline may start, and if he does I think UK loses by 10. If Newton starts, UK wins by 10.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The coach is saying that Hartline may start, and if he does I think UK loses by 10. If Newton starts, UK wins by 10.

I can agree with that. I'll say that Hartline starts and the Commodores win by a touchdown at home.

Prove me wrong Wildcats!
UK-31
Vandy-21
This may be our best chance at getting to a bowl game with this win. Kentucky in the Brooks era has played very well on the road in the SEC rather than at home. So hopefully the Cats continue with the good play on the road and grab our 6th victory and goto a bowl game.

Go Cats!
Vandy's record may not show it but they're a decent team and they usually play anybody tough when its a home game for them! But, im still gonna pick UK to win it in a close one.

UK-27
Vanderbilt-21
UK 21 Vandy 14. And im sorry guys, I hated on Hartline every now and then early in the season. BUT i did say that he is our best chance for success pre-injury. Im gonna stick with that post injury, and I hope that he is on the field against Vandy
Kentucky seems to play better on the road....The "UK Road Warriors" get it done this week! Six wins and Bowl Eligible again! Go Cats!

UK - 35
Vandy - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we are doing fine with newton. A bad loss but wasnt newtons fault.

Uk-30
Vand- 14
UK 35 Vandy 21! GO CATS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I'm going with the Cats 31-17,thats if Cobb and Locke both play,if not the Cats could lose this one,and I don't care whos at QB.
Cats by 10
did i hear right i have not checked on it but coach brooks said he was surprised the cats are going into vandy the favorite
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think we are doing fine with newton. A bad loss but wasnt newtons fault.

Uk-30
Vand- 14

Never said i didnt like the guy...he has done as good of a job that anyone can ask for a true freshman and he is the next Andre Woodson we have been looking for, definitely. I just think that Mike Hartline gives us the best chance going forward. But I will go with whatever Coach Brooks said and not second guess it, he gets paid a lot of money to do his job and im not one to harp on him. :rockon:
And guys. Vandy's offense is absolutely atrocious. They wont score a lot of points, if we dont get some points on the board though well be riding back to lexington with our tail tucked in between our legs.
kentucky will beat Vandy
Quote:kentucky will beat Vandy

spoken with true confidence:rockon::rockon:
Lets go wildcats lets go
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The coach is saying that Hartline may start, and if he does I think UK loses by 10. If Newton starts, UK wins by 10.

I think that is unfair to say that. Hartline was really doing good at the USC game, and we was playing like we could win. When he got hurt, I feel we hurt our chances. I don't like his play sometimes, but he was the reason that we was in the game to begin with in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
UK 20-14. The kicker will miss at least one field goal or XP.
Vandy may not be any good, and I love the CATS. But UK always seems to make a game out of it. No matter the skill of the opponent. They will find a way to let Vandy hang in there. But in the end Kentucky will prevail.

Cats 31

Vandy 24
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
UK 20
Vandy 17
Kentucky 35

Vandy 21
Hartlines first throw picked off. LOL