Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Blake Bundy still play?
Just a quick question. I knew that Blake was hurt last year, but i was wondering if he was still to hurt to play or if he was getting back into action this year.

I've played against him before and he is a talented player. I would hate to see him not get to play?
I don't know if he gets to play or not, but if he does he will be Paintsville's best player after he gets back into the swing of things.
yeah..i'm not sure either..but if so, he's gotta increase there chances of winning
Yes Blake "the playmaker" is back. Had a heck of a game against the dawgs. He had 9 pts in the first half, for some reason that even the radio announcers couldnt figure, didnt get to play the whole 3rd qtr and very little in the 4th. When he was on the bench, the tigers fell behind and never recovered. He makes things happen and is probably the best team player in the 15th, has incredible passing and defense. I guess Bundy on the bench ended up being a faactor in paintsvilles loss, or at least that is what I was hearing from the stands and the radio. Bundy:theman: