Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving for the Games
I'll be leaving for Louisville in about 30-45 minutes. I'll be staying for the Lexington Catholic vs Bowling Green and Russell vs Owensboro Catholic game. I may possibly stay for the Mayfield vs Newport Central Catholic, but doubted, because apparently I'm being forced to go shopping at the mall of St. Matthew??? Gah I hate shopping. I don't know how they do seating, but I'll be in the Russell/Eastern side of the state/home side of the stadium around the 50 yard line if possible. If anyone is wanting to find me, I'll be wearing a maroon Ashland toboggan, charcoal gray sweatshirt, khaki colored mechanics jacket, jeans, wrapped up with a big pink/hot pink blanket. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come by and say hey and hang out if you want. Hope to see some people there.

Tomcat68
Have fun TC!!! The blanket should look nice on you!!Smile
This is for anyone on the staff, thus the hidden message, but if anyone wants to get a hold of me at the game, you can call this cell phone. It will be off most of the time, but we will be occassionally checking it for voice messages so please leave one if you call with a return number if you want called back. Also the voice mail will be a girl's voice saying Lisa or something along those lines so don't worry, you'll have the right number. 606-571-5431
Whatever keeps me warm. It will start to get a bit cold after awhile. I just hope those 2 games will be as exciting as they can be. Good Luck to all of the teams playing today.
I'll be heading out about 10:00. I'll be on the Russell side as well. I'll probably have on a blue Carhart coat and a Maroon/Gold Russell beanie with a 53 on it. Look me up as well. Always good to meet other fans from this area.

Tomcat68 this is for you.:Cheerlead

Confusedtickoutt