Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jodie Meeks.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:And JJ shot a ton more 3's than Meeks did during his career and still almost had a better percentage. :biggrin:

Thia is just the last season %, :biggrin:
Yeah but Redick was consistent throughout 4 years.. If you think Meeks is half the shooter Redick was, you are crazy. There is no comparison.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Yeah but Redick was consistent throughout 4 years.. If you think Meeks is half the shooter Redick was, you are crazy. There is no comparison.

He was consistent because he was healthy. Meeks was consistent this season because he was healthy. You cant argue that.
He wasn't consistent though. He had a lot of subpar games at the end of the season.
runninrebs21 Wrote:He wasn't consistent though. He had a lot of subpar games at the end of the season.

Its called Running out of gas. Playing so many minutes and carrying the team.
nope, its just called being inconsistent.. but enough about this.. we agree on the alabama argument so lets stick to that lol
Lol, its not being inconsistent. He was tired No doubt. Carrying a bunch of stereotype players on his shoulders all year. and the bama deal.... i just dont see how u can blow that easy of a call. and florida will beat the,... again
So JJ Redick shot 40% in every game that he played in? He didn't have an OFF NIGHT? Please.....
Meeks will be alright he will be just a prototype NBA player not a star he will be like Mo Williams not great but gets the job done
They need to put him on the active list and let him play. I think he will impress some poeple if they let him play!
leecoukfan Wrote:They need to put him on the active list and let him play. I think he will impress some poeple if they let him play!

19 points last night
19 POINTS? Sounds impressive to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
lol please do not compare him to Mo Williams.. Mo is a very good point guard.. Meeks is completely one dimensional and will struggle against good defenders.. He will be a role at very best people.. Michael Porter could score against the Knicks.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol please do not compare him to Mo Williams.. Mo is a very good point guard.. Meeks is completely one dimensional and will struggle against good defenders.. He will be a role at very best people.. Michael Porter could score against the Knicks.

How do you know???? He has one complete year of college, and 6 games in the NBA.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol please do not compare him to Mo Williams.. Mo is a very good point guard.. Meeks is completely one dimensional and will struggle against good defenders.. He will be a role at very best people.. Michael Porter could score against the Knicks.

Williams is an allstar because of Lebron james. If it wasnt for that he wouldnt even get looked at.
I agree he is an all star just because of LeBron, but that doesn't mean he isn't a very solid point guard. He can score and run a team, except for sometimes taking a few bad shots.. Besides UK fans, no one hardly knows who Meeks is.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I agree he is an all star just because of LeBron, but that doesn't mean he isn't a very solid point guard. He can score and run a team, except for sometimes taking a few bad shots.. Besides UK fans, no one hardly knows who Meeks is.

Agreed because we was such a bad team last year.