Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A State Final Updates - St.X vs. Trinity
Updates on the game will go here. Game begins at 7:30pm
And in case anyone missed this in another thread. The game will be broadcast over the net at the website below. In the center column under championships, just click the game to start the broadcast.

http://khsaa.ezstream.com/
I cant believe football season is going to be over after this weekend, man this is horrible, first Friday night I havent had something to do in quite a while.
same here but I have my basketball to watch. Wink
Here is a better station I found

Go down the list until you get to 7:00 or 7:05. These broadcasts have much more clarity than the site posted above. What you have to do is just click the game you want. Click save and put it somewhere easy like your desktop. After you save it, just double click and it will start in Windows Media Player.

http://www.bcmonsters.com/
Great.. thanks for the links.
thanks for the link! i love it
I need to get me some high speed internet for this stuff..
Is anyone listening to the St. X version of this broadcast??? These guys are soooo arrogant on the radio right now! These are the kinds of announcers I love! They love their team as much as anyone else in the state. Let's just hope they'll as equal when it comes if they make any mistakes and criticize their team rather than make excuses.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Is anyone listening to the St. X version of this broadcast??? These guys are soooo arrogant on the radio right now! These are the kinds of announcers I love! They love their team as much as anyone else in the state. Let's just hope they'll as equal when it comes if they make any mistakes and criticize their team rather than make excuses.

I am all it is X this X that how much I hate these boys but something tells me its gonna be another X year. :watch:
radio went out Smile Smile Smile Smile
who do you guys think will win tonight? im goin with the Xmen, by 14
TD St. X

Victor Anderson with the 3 yard scamper on 3rd down

St. X - 6
Trinity - 0

PAT Pending
The kick is up.... and BLOCKED

St. X - 6
Trinity - 0
wow already scored
Yeah Trinity got the ball first and went three and out. X ran a few plays, got a big one down inside the 10 and punched it in from there.
Fumble by Trinity. Recovered by X.
Wow this game has already had like 4-5 penalties. A few on each team. Lots of false starts.
X driving down the field again. 2nd and 5 at the 15.
3rd and 5 after Anderson is taken down on a sweep for a short loss.
Delay of game.
That will bring up 3rd and 10 at the 20
Incomplete pass. Ball was too low for the diving receiver

4th and 10 from the 20

FG unit coming onto the field
I got the oppurtinity at the 2003 State Finals to watch Trinity & Male go toe to toe, Man, I tell you what It looked like two JUCO (junior college) teams out there playing. PJCS was packed out for the AAAA Title Game. We sat with the Trinity fans, they are some nice people.

I really hope Trinity beats the X-Men !!!

GO SHAMROCKS !!!!
It's up... Gets past the rush..... WIDE RIGHT

St. X still leads 6-0 over Trinity
If anyone wants to do some better updates feel free. For now I'm only going to post major plays and trips into the red zone since most everyone is listening to it.
Trinity drives to around the X 30 yard line.

Petrino is intercepted!

Flags Down
What a break for the rocks
Roughing the Passer against X

Trinity retains possession and gets a first down at the X 17 yard line
TD Trinity!!
2nd and 4

Petrino throws to Senn in the endzone..... TOUCHDOWN Shamrocks!

The game is tied

St. X - 6
Trinity - 6

PAT Pending
It's up and it's good.

Trinity leads.

St. X - 6
Trinity - 7