4. Beanie Wells
5. Rashad Mendenhall
Vince #8 Wrote:Who are your top backs?

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Cedric Benson
3. Maurice Jones-Drew
4. Beanie Wells
5. Rashad Mendenhall

I don't have a top 5 or anything but a couple that could be mentioned up there are:

Brandon Jacobs
Steven Jackson
Thomas Jones
Chris Johnson
Ryan Grant
Ronnie Brown
Clinton Portis
Adrian Peterson
Maurice Jones-Drew
DeAngelo Williams
Chris Johnson
Ronnie Brown
Adrian Peterson
Maurice Jones-Drew
Cedric Benson
Adrian Peterson
Cadillac Williams
AP is #1 go 28 have him on my fantasy team took him number 1 overall well i mean who wouldn't
then there is
Ray Rice
Cedric Benson
Donald Brown
Stephen Jackson
Jones-Drew
steven jackson is 1 of the best just on a bad team
1. Chris Johnson (On track to get 2,000 yards)
2. Adrian Peterson (Just because he's good)
3. Ray Rice (Versatile)
4. Cedric Benson (Helped the Bengals get back on track)
5. Maurice Jones-Drew (Hercules)
Adrian Peterson, enough said.
Chris Johnson has been the best running back this season.
if some of you are telling me you would build a team around benson before johnson then you might want to reevaluate it a little. everyone knows the top 1 but after that its personal preference. like i said when i think od top RB's who would you start you team around if you had a choice besides AP.

no order
jones-drew
johnson
ray rice
stephen jackson (underrated)
d'angelo williams
marion barber(I'm bias)
brandon jacobs
Ok obviously this year's best running back and possible MVP will be the Titans CHRIS JOHNSON who now has 1396 yards.. I beleive he averages 125 yards a game as well.
Behind him are in no particular order:

ADRIAN PETERSON- 1,084 yards and 12 touchdowns...not to shabby
PIERRE THOMAS & MIKE BELL for the Saints- Combined are now at 1,212 and 9 touchdowns, it may of took two of them to do it, but still impressive and helpful for that Saints offense..These two are often overlooked.
STEVEN JACKSON- 1,120 yards, this guy is very under rated...1,120 yards? This guy's raw.
THOMAS JONES- 1,068 yards also 9 touchdowns along with that makes this guy amongst the best in the league.
DEANGELO WILLIAMS- Now has 1,022 yards this season with 7 touchdowns.
MAURICE JONES DREW- Is one of my favorite backs..and no I'm not putting him up here because of that either..I always heard the number dont lie. 1,001 yards with 13 touchdowns.
Good list!! :Thumbs:

Greatness Wrote:Ok obviously this year's best running back and possible MVP will be the Titans CHRIS JOHNSON who now has 1396 yards.. I beleive he averages 125 yards a game as well.
Behind him are in no particular order:

ADRIAN PETERSON- 1,084 yards and 12 touchdowns...not to shabby
PIERRE THOMAS & MIKE BELL for the Saints- Combined are now at 1,212 and 9 touchdowns, it may of took two of them to do it, but still impressive and helpful for that Saints offense..These two are often overlooked.
STEVEN JACKSON- 1,120 yards, this guy is very under rated...1,120 yards? This guy's raw.
THOMAS JONES- 1,068 yards also 9 touchdowns along with that makes this guy amongst the best in the league.
DEANGELO WILLIAMS- Now has 1,022 yards this season with 7 touchdowns.
MAURICE JONES DREW- Is one of my favorite backs..and no I'm not putting him up here because of that either..I always heard the number dont lie. 1,001 yards with 13 touchdowns.
chris johnson is the man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]