Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Massey Rankings
Was just visiting the Massey site

http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultc...division=1
Mayfield is moving in the right direction TongueirateSho:Clap::Thumbs::thatsfunn:Cheerlead:1:
Nice reward from Massey for the solid victory last week - many thought it would have been closer than it was - but Mayfield made their statement.
eagleeye Wrote:Nice reward from Massey for the solid victory last week - many thought it would have been closer than it was - but Mayfield made their statement.

Also shows flaws in the Massey system too if you ask me. I just love the begining of each year seeing the upstate teams alwways starting higher for no sound reason I can fins but by the end we are in. The good thing about Massey is that it is designed to learn from its misses and the more games played the more accurate it becomes.
Looks good to me....Course Bell Fans will have big problems with it!:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Interesting.

GO REBELS!!
Great Job Bobcats you keep playing and doing what you are doing and everything will take care of its self
I have a hard time taking bell away from the top spot until they are knocked off by a kentucky team.
Nishiki Wrote:I have a hard time taking bell away from the top spot until they are knocked off by a kentucky team.

I havew no problem with that but I would like to know why you think they should be ranked above Boyle
ukbballdad Wrote:Looks good to me....Course Bell Fans will have big problems with it!:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:

No problem with it. We'll be just fine.
ukbballdad Wrote:Looks good to me....Course Bell Fans will have big problems with it!:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:

Why??? Boyle deserves to #1 they return a ton of talent and have won every game in front of them. Think before you speak please.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Why??? Boyle deserves to #1 they return a ton of talent and have won every game in front of them. Think before you speak please.

Were they not rated over us last year too? I hope we meet up once again. Go Cats....