Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Football is.......
Micah Johnson........and all is as it should be.

I know there will be a lot of argument for Justin Burke, and argument for Burke holds water. After all, he did break the state record for TD passes in a season (62 TDs against 5 INTs), signed with N.C. State, and is still playing football at the first of December.

But the fact remains that Micah Johnson IS the best football player in the state of KY this year, perhaps the nation.
Congrats Micah!! As it should be :thumb:

Now if we can just be assured that he goes to UK :beg:
Congrats to Micah !

He will be in UK Blue next year....
BelfryPride Wrote:Congrats to Micah !

He will be in UK Blue next year....
Poor guy, he deserves better...
98NCCalum Wrote:Poor guy, he deserves better...
:Sad04:
way to go and congrats Micah......I was actually pullin for Justin Burke.....but Micah does deserve it congrats man and I hope u goto UK!
Committs to UK, then named Mr. Football.

Image that . . . . . .

I am sure that either one has no affect on the other. But--in this state--you never can tell.

He can definitely play. But after watching tape on him/the other candidates--I can't say that I am comfortable with the decision.
Congratulations.. Lets hope he can help bring a few wins the the BIG BLUE!
congrats to micah
Congrats Micah!
Congrats and come on to Lexington.
Congratulations, I never had the pleasure of watching him play. But I'm sure he lived up to the hype. I honestly thought Burke would win it, not surprised though. Again Congrats to this years Mr. Football.
Congrads hope you will be wearing Uk Blue next year.
Way to go Micah*
Betcha look good in blue-
Congradulations Micah!
Congrats! Is he the first primarily defensive player to win the award?
Way to go !
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:Congrats! Is he the first primarily defensive player to win the award?

No, see Dennis Johnson.

But in fairness to Micah Johnson, he did just as much, if not more on the offensive side of the ball the last two years.
HappyGilmore Wrote:No, see Dennis Johnson.

But in fairness to Micah Johnson, he did just as much, if not more on the offensive side of the ball the last two years.

Thank you, I was just curious about that, and I knew he was a very capable offensive player as well, but his defense is whats garnered him national attention.
Once again KHSAA severs justice.....It always should have been Johnson
yaay
I love the Wildcats, but Micah should have considered being looked at by pro scouts at an institution such as Louisville or maybe Tennessee.
Yea, but im glad UK got him! does anyone know who all was offering to him?
Congrats
Congrats to Micah!!!
Was there ever really any doubt who Mr. Football would be?
Very well deserved. I know Justin Burke had numbers that showed he should be Mr. Football, but Micah is the best player in KY hands down. Congrats Micah, and good luck on a career as a Wildcat!
jayblackcat2006 Wrote:I love the Wildcats, but Micah should have considered being looked at by pro scouts at an institution such as Louisville or maybe Tennessee.

Believe it or not, Kentucky has had the highest draft pick taken in recent years.

Dwayne Robertson - New York Jets (1st Round/Pick #4).
Congrats
98NCCalum Wrote:Poor guy, he deserves better...

man buddy, you can get hurt around these parts talkin like that...KENTUCKY is AWESOME.....